Larry: Volleyball

Just so you all know, I play volleyball so I had to write this one. If you don't know some of the terms, you can comment or message me and I'll tell you what they mean. Thx guys :)

"I got it, I got it!" Louis yelled as he ran to pass the ball. He bumped it high, allowing the setter to set it to the outside. The outside person hit it, the ball went over the net, landing on the floor.

Louis and his team all cheered as well as his boyfriend, Harry who was watching. "Good job, Louis!"

Louis waved to Harry. Harry waved back and Louis and his team got back in position.

*~After the game~*

"Bye, Louis!" Louis team said as Louis walked out with Harry. "And happy birthday!"

Louis chuckled. Harry held Louis' hand. "So, you won. What should we do to celebrate your birthday and a volleyball win?"

Louis smirked, knowing what Harry was thinking. "I know what you're thinking, Styles."

"So is that a yes or no?" Harry smirked.

"I think you know the answer to that..." Harry could already feel turned on.

*~Back at home~*

"That was the best birthday present ever!" Louis panted as he cuddled up to Harry's side.

"I'm glad you liked it. You definitely deserve it." Harry put an arm under Louis' head. "I love you, boo."

"I love you too, Hazza."

*~A month later~*

"What does it say?" Harry asked, looking up at Louis.

"All four are positive. It looks like we're having a baby, Harold."

"Are you happy about that?" Harry asked, suddenly worried.

"Are you kidding?! I couldn't be happier!"

*~a few months later~*

"C'mon, Hazza. I can't miss this game. My team needs me," Louis begged, pulling on Harry arm.

"No, Louis. You're four months pregnant. I'm not letting you play that game with our baby."

"Oh c'mon!" Louis whined.

"Can I make a deal with you?" Harry asked.

"Sure. Anything."

"I will let us go to the game but you CAN NOT play," Harry said, emphasising can not. "Does that sound good?"

"Yeah anything to let me go to the game."

*~During the game~*

"Run! Go for it! It's in!" Louis shouted at his team mates. His team lost the point, making Louis groan.

"It's okay, Lou. They'll get the next one," Harry said, trying to make Louis feel better.

Louis groaned again. Then, Louis' coach came running over. "Louis' we really need you. Could you play for us?"

"I-"

"No he can't. He's carrying a baby and I won't let him play such a reckless game," Harry interrupted.

"Really? Because you'd help us a lot. I can let you play a back position or setter..."

Louis looked at Harry. "Hazzy?"

"No, Louis." Louis looked at his coach. "I'll handle this."

His coach walked away. Louis turned back to Harry. "If you don't let me play, no special treat for a week."