Chapter 33:

A/N: I'm sorry it took me so long to update but i've had writers block an couldn't seem to find inspiration to write. I had some time to think and find some inspiration  and now i'm back and i'm better.

Casey

I had gone to my 24 week check up today with Kendra and Melissa. I had found out we were having a boy and I was ecstatic until I remembered that Emmett wasn't there to find out with me but I called him after to tell him. 

You may be wondering why Emmett wasn't there with me, right? Well he's been on a business trip for the past month and it's been hard. A lot of things had happened since he's been down there; my baby shower, feeling the baby's first kick, finding out the gender of our baby, being home schooled until giving birth, my sister announcing that she was pregnant, me moving into the house, and Emmett buying a new house. 

Briana and Tyler have been there the whole time and its been amazing having them there. I've had so much fun with them but it doesn't stop me from missing Emmett all the time. 

"Are you coming home tomorrow or did they extend your stay there again?" I asked Emmett as we sat talking together on the phone. I stood up from the chair in the kitchen and walked over to the stove to stir the cheese into the cooked noodles.

"I'm not sure babe, maybe sometime next week. I have a last minute meeting coming up that I gotta prepare for with some major companies but baby I gotta go."

I stop stirring the cheese into the noodles and sigh, "Alright well i'll talk to you later then. I love you." 

"I love you to princess," and with that he hung up.

I lean against the counter and rub my forehead. I miss him so much!  

"Is the food done?" Tyler asks with Briana trailing in behind him. I nod.

"Yea, let me just get the bowls." 

~~~~~~

"Case, wanna get some packing done?" Briana asks. I unglued my eyes from Rafael Solano, who played Jane's fine ass baby daddy in 'Jane the Virgin' and looked at her. 

"Yea sure. I'ma just put some music on," I got up from the couch and waddled over to the Beats speaker. I hooked my phone up to the speaker and began to search for a song to play. I stopped on 'Runnin' By Yazz ft. Jamila Velazquez, Raquel Castro, and Yani Marin, which had became a song that me and Bri have came to fall in love with. I turned the volume all the way up and went  straight to packing. 

~~~~~~

"I'm done for the night," I told Bri as soon as I turned the speaker off. I walked to the stairs, yelling at Briana to check the locks on all the doors before going to bed. 

I walked into the room, shutting the door and walking over to the bed. I strip down to my undergarments before  plugging my phone up and climbing into the bed before immediately knocking out as soon as I layed my head down on the pillow.

Morning

I woke up with the feel of kisses being placed all over my face. I screamed only to have the person clamp their hand over my mouth. 

"It's just me," Emmett shushes me. I look up at him, shocked and surprised before I immediately become extremely happy

"You're here!" I excitedly announce. He laughs as I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his. He immediately kisses me back with as much feeling as i'm putting into it. 

I lay back against the bed, pulling him on top of me. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist, grinding into me. He pulled away causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. I stop as I watch him pull his shirt off and throw it across the room.

Desire was running through me. I had never wanted him so much as I did now. I needed to feel his body against me. I needed to feel him inside of me. I needed to know he was actually here and to make sure i'm not dreaming. 

So I reached between us and unzipped his pants before unbuttoning them and sliding themalong with his boxers down his legs with my feet. He grabs my hand from between us and slams it against the pillow before replacing my hand for his own between us. He grabs himself and wastes no time in moving my panties to the side and pushing himself in. I moan at the familiar feeling of fullness. 

His thrusts were rough. Just the way it always was- the way we both liked it. I removed my hand from his grasp and slid my fingers through his hair. His head was in between the crook of my neck sucking and biting the flesh, setting his mark. 

He rolled his hips which had him hitting that one spot each time he thrusted. Our moans filled the room loud and free. It was nothing but us in our own little world that was until Briana decided to make an entrance.

"Casey, What the fuck are- oh my shit- fuck- i'm- you're body is so sexy- ok- yea- i'ma leave now!" 

ashes XOXO

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©