There Is Hope (Austin Carlile Fanfic)

“Wake up!” I groaned as my lovely friend Lucinda screamed in my ear. I decided to move out of my very depressing home back in New York and move in with her in California. Lucinda was a big shot around here, she was Alan Ashby’s girlfriend, but oh no that’s not all she owned a big venue. Yup, a show time kind of girl, she loves music and decided it would be cooler to just own her own venue and with her charm and luck she was able to get band after band fast. She was basically flawless, no wonder Alan picked her. Well I only met him once so I really don’t know, anyways she had long black hair, skinny as a fucking pole, tattoos all over, and she looks like one of those tumblr girls if you ask me. Now me? Let’s just say I am your average American, yeah I got some tattoos and piercings, but I’m mega short and I have the longest red hair around.  Also, I’m bad at socializing unlike Lucinda I don’t have charm and I don’t have luck. I have the worst luck in the world, it was terrible. I was just a hopeless wreck.

“Get up now you lazy fucking bum! We are going out! Because tonight my lovely boyfriend’s front-man agreed to have their homecoming show at MY venue and we got invited to the after party!” She yelled as she started to jump on my bed. Now, I love music but not once have I heard her boyfriend’s music all I knew was her boyfriend’s name was Alan and he was in a band called Of Mice & Men.

“Why do I have to go?” I mumbled, pushing her off my bed. I have been here for a week now and she is making me go and socialize already?! Over my dead fucking body.

“Because it’s been almost three years, Krissy” She gave me those god awful puppy eyes when she said that and as depressed as I am, I huffed and got out of bed. Because Sierra worked at night mostly we got up pretty late in the afternoon normally around 2 and right on the dot it was 2 in the afternoon.  First thing we always did was of course do each other hair, we were basically sisters ever since high school but Lucinda made it big and moved out.

“So who is playing tonight?” I asked as she started to straighten my hair.

“Of Mice & Men, and Bring Me The Horizon along with our loveable friends from Pierce The Veil” She laughed, I knew the guys from Pierce The Veil, the brothers; Mike and Vic are some of our closest friends I don’t remember exactly how I meet them but Lucinda met them at a club one night. I think her and Mike had a thing before she met Alan, but that’s just my view of their relationship.

“God I can’t wait to see Vic!” I said, I was closest to Vic. He has always been such a good friend to me, even in my hardest of times.

“Okay are we ready?” Lucinda asked as she took one last look in the mirror and as did I. Let’s just say we looked like those girls from tumblr the ones with all those tattoos and what not. Well you kind of get the point. Anyways, we made our way to the venue; I loved the fact the Lucinda owned it, being able to get into so many concerts for free was amazing!

I waited for Lucinda in a small room in the back, she would usually help everyone set up considering she was also a techie loser. That’s what I called her anyways, my little techie loser.

“Hey Krissy” I lifted my head up and say a ginger haired freak staring at me with a goofy grin on his face.

“Hey Ginger Princess” I mumbled, Alan was more like that annoying little brother I kind of never wanted but loved him anyways because I was forced to.

“Hello” I heard another voice; I looked over Alan’s head and saw a very tall, gorgeous man.

“H-hi” I stuttered, trying to get up from the couch I was sitting on but tripping over my feet, falling face first onto the floor. Nice one Krissy, nice one.

“Are you okay?” The man ran over to me and helped me off the grown. He had to be like 6’2 he was tall, he had tattoos coving his body, black hair and gorgeous eyes, I swear I could get lost in those, let’s not forget his smile, man was it the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life.