Chapter 8 ~ Ludique et Lubrique

Phil's P.O.V.

It was about 2:30am and Dan was still at my house. I offered to take him home a while back but he just pouted saying he didn't want to go yet. We were watching Buffy and Dan was snuggled up beside me with a blanket around both of us. Every five seconds his eye lids would droop and he would pop up shooting "I'm not tired!" or at least he tried, it just came out as weird mumbling noises. I knew I wasn't going to be getting him home anytime soon and we both have work tomorrow. I look over to see that he'd fallen asleep; I stare for a few seconds admiring my boyfriend. I thought I was going to regret saying I have a crush on him I mean we only met like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I literally just ended a relationship. Does that make me a hoe?Probably not. I feel like there's something about him though, like he just so squishy and ugh. I slowly remove myself from the sofa, careful not to disturb his peaceful sleep, and pick him up bridal style, with the covers still wrapped around him, head to the guest room. I finally get to my room laying him down on the queen bed, and leave the room heading to mine. I get to my room. and grab some pajamas to take a shower. I make a small squeak when I come out of the bathroom door. Dan is out of the guestroom and in my bed scrolling through his phone. When he sees me he pouts.

"Why did you leave me in that other room?"

"Well see I just thought, you know Sophie never, I mean I don't, sorry." I say giving up on trying to give a proper excuse. He crosses his arms over his chest and turns his head.

"I don't forgive you." he says stubbornly.

"Come on Dan." I plead playing along with his childishness.

"Well there is one thing you can do." he says while motioning toward my towel. I feel my cheeks burn as I cover my lower regions as if I'm naked. Dan smiles and gets off the bed walking towards me, and I start taking steps back. Soon were pushed up against the cold wall. My heart speeds and feet some of the heat from my cheeks travel downstairs. Dan bends down a little to whisper in my ear, or at least that what I thought. He giggles loudly wrapping his arms around my neck.

"im kidding I just- wanted a goodnight- kiss." he says in between giggles.

"Oh my god Dan are you serious." I groan, my pants getting uncomfortable each passing second.

"Yup!" he says "Now kiss please." he continues like a kid. Sighing I stand on my tip toes a little and try to give him a little peck but Dan had a different idea. He depends the kiss, lightly pressing his knee into my crotch. I gasp, instinctively griding on his leg. When I realize what in doing I pull away.

"The sleepier you get the hornier, I wish I would have known that" I say under my breath. He completely ignores me and dives into my bed patting the spot beside me. I walk across opening my closet.

"Hurry up and get in" He whines.

"Dan if you haven't noticed I'm only wearing a towel." I reply laughing a little.

"Phiiiiiiillllllllll." he says as I start putting on my pajamas. I brushed across my crotch through the thin fibers of the towel and suppress small moan. How am I supposed to get into bed like this. I climb into bed feeling very embarrassed about my hard on and not really knowing what to do, I mean, me and Sophie slept in different rooms and barley even touched each other except for if her friends were around or other girls. So I kinda just lay there trying to fall asleep. I hear a soft chuckle and felt some arms wrap across my waist pulling me close. It was so warm in his arms I just wanted to stay in that position forever.

"Goodnight Phil." Dan whispered before falling asleep.

Dan's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of the shower running coming from the bathroom. I sit up stretching my arms over my head and yawning. It wasn't until I reached over to grab my laptop that I realized my surroundings, this isn't my bed or my room, then the events of last night flashes through my mind. The cuddling, the nonstop waffling, I feel a smile creep on my face as the memories dance around in my mind.