Cam starts a war

I watched as the cousins reunited. Feeling sad because I knew I'd lose her soon. Or rather, she'd lose me. I looked up at Seely and tried not to cry as I saw my brother slowly breaking down.

Ange wrapped an arm around my shoulders and paid no attention to how slim I'd become.

Lance walked in the room and frowned. He knew about my condition. About how I'd be lost to the world soon.

Jack pulled away from his cousin and looked her in the eyes. "How're you dealing with everything?"

Eve just looked confused and looked towards me in an effort to understand.

When she instead saw a mask of happiness everyone else knew what was going on.

"So Bonita, how's treatment going?" Cam asked and Eve stared. She didn't know.

"Bonnie? What's Cam talking about?" Eve asked worry setting in.

"Sue's going through a rough patch." Seely stated and moved to wrap an arm around my waist.

"It's only natural for her not to tell you. The cancerous cells eating at her bone marrow, heart, and lungs would result in her not telling you." Temp replied, which earned her a glare from her husband, my brother, and a slight tap of the shoulder by Ange.

We all looked down and frowned.

"You weren't going to tell me." She stated like a fact. "You were just going to die and leave me here alone."

"You're not alone, Eddie." Jack responded.

"It's okay." Lance said to my obviously distressed friend.

"You're such a bitch Bonnie. I hate you." She screamed and ran from our office.

If only I had told her. Then, I wouldn't have died right there, in my brother's arms, without apologizing to the one girl I will love forever.

Goodbye Eve. I hope you live a long happy life. I thought and died right there. On the floor. And saw the light above me.

From that moment on, it was just Eve and the Jeffersonian's. I'm sorry.