I nodded and smiled a little.

"All better let me help you up."

She helped me up and it felt much better but a little numb but it wore off once I start walking again. I got up and zalgo was now getting up from the impact of the building I threw at him. He looked at me and smirked. He poped his neck a couple times as blood had started to pour from his eyed and the sides of his mouth.

"Is that all you got worthless bitch. I was expecting that faceless shit to teach you something better but I should of known you would be worthless like the last proxy." ~laughs like a insane man~

"shut up I'm not worthless..."

"Shut the fuck up before I make you swallow your words"

I didn't say anything I just stood there and watched as he slowly start making his way back to where I'm at now. When he got to me he started to circle me and Nina. It pissed Nina off, I could tell how she started growling at him like a blood-lusted animal. He stopped and studied Nina up and down a few tines and he worn the more evil smile ever. Then something happened. He grabbed Nina by the throat but she did nothing because it didn't effect her at all. She didn't have to breath. She smiled and slammed her elbow down on his arm multiple times cause it to crack. I gasped when he started to yell in utterly pain. I backed away as Nina's eyes started to glow fire red. The flame took over her body and it didn't scare her any she just smiled wider as she took his arms in hers and smashed them in one effort. He swallowed his screams and backed away in both pain and rage. Nina laughed out and each laugh got louder and louder making me jump from it. She was starting to scare me a little I never seen her get this mad or angry but she was pissed, no she was beyond pissed. 

"You think your the Lord Zalgo in your world ?! well in this world i have more power than you !! you think i forgot what you did to me in the past why i cant even see my daughter anymore ! you. will. pay. for. this. !!"

i was shocked what she said and really confused, i didn't know what to say or if i should even say anything right now. i only stayed quiet as she started to talk again.

"You killed me Zalgo !! after i defeated you. you sent them after me when i was the weakest, i wasn't prepared and i knew no one. You were the one that taught me everything but now since i turned against you Because i thought what you were doing was wrong so i left and continued to train and train and get better i am ready to get rid of you. Shinna has been my friend when everyone was terrified of me maybe she didn't know who i really am but she does now. I will not let you kill her like you killed me. I will protect her and i will protect this world that you so badly want to rule."

Nina POV

i could see Shinna face she was so confused, i guess i shouldn't have kept this a secret being her friend and everything. Maybe she will forgive me when this is all over. I just hope she isn't mad at me right now this would of been to much to tell her face to face. She minus well hate me im not a good friend.

i just heard what Nina had said to Zalgo i cant believe she use to train with him but she was right when she left because he was doing wrong things and he planned to rule over this world. I don't see why Zalgo killed her, the worst part is she has a child and she can't see her like this. Maybe Ben can give her a disguise and make her look human.

Zalgo started to laugh again as he got up and poped his arm back in place. He opened his hand a few times. Nina only glowed brighter and her eyes turned brighter red. Before Nina could move Zalgo ran at her and punched her stomach and when her head went down he kneed her and she fell back shaking and groaning from her chin. i screamed and tackled Zalgo down and we went rolling for a while till i started punching him over and over busted his lips bruising his eye and making blood pour out his mouth and nose. He got tired of my hits and kicked me off i fell off him and i got up and threw sharp objects at him from holding my hand out at him.  He dodged them and he teleported right in front of me and grabbed me tightly around the throat and began to tighten his grip making me choke and gasp for air. i could pry his hands open his grip was so tight i could feel my throat throb from the pressure but i teleported away behind a car. grabbing and massaging my neck and catching my breath."I thought Nina couldn't feel pain, I'd there something wrong with her...."

i jumped on top of the car hood and i screamed as loud as i could making zalgo cover his ear and he went down onto his knees.  My mind went black i blacked out. My eyes are now red and im laughing like a insane person. i walked up to zalgo and kicked him across the head with full force and he went back. he had hit a street light pole and still went back hitting a building. I screamed again from the pain i was feeling i grabbed at my head to make it stop but it continued. I screamed louder and louder Nina tried to help but she only backed away in fear. I screamed one more time but it died down and i couldn't speak i couldn't scream i lost control of my body i tried moving my hands but that didnt work so i tried my head but it only cracked and poped. i felt myself moving i was walking my body was controlling me now without thinking of what to do then i started running and i could see now but my vision was blurry i saw myself picking zalgo up and throwing hard punches he was going down into the earth and i just kept punching and stomping on him. i felt my smile go wider than it already was my eyes were bleeding i could taste metallic in my mouth it was hard to ignore but my body wasnt reacting to it. I began to speak but my voice sounded different and it was like i had two voice echoing behind the real one.

"Youu thhhink yoourr gonnaa wiinn thiis liittle biitcchh ? Thhiinkk aabboout itt. Imm winning allreeadddy. yooouu faiilled and ii wiinnn oonncce annd fooor aalll."

My body, I could feel my muscles thickening getting stronger. I groaned from the feeling. So much strength and power it was so much "I always thought you could change people but I think I was proven wrong zalgo." My voice, it began to become clear but louder. I looked down at my hands watching the blood drio off my fingertips. "What have I become ? I always wanted a normal life, but instead I got this !" I ran at him every step I took I was crushing the ground leaving small craters. "YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO LET YOU TAKE THIS WORLD FROM US, SOMETHING THAT DOESNT AND WILL NEVER BELONG TO YOU" ny eyes were wide I could feel the tears forming and flowing down my cheeks. Washing the blood off letting it flow down with it. He was dodging everything I was throwing at him.

i felt razor sharp knifes coming from my hands and it was painful to endure but i began to stab them into zalgos body over and over i felt the blood splatter on me more and more each time i went down on him. i continued to stab him everywhere and i stabbed his throat over and over that soon his head was clean off his body and his body began to turn into ashes like the shadow figures did. i was coming back to reality and i was now stabbing at the ground screaming over and over my lunges were  slowly giving out and my voice began to be cracking. My voice came back and when i got up a green light was flying around. It turned into zalgos form body and he was laughing but he was dead or at least for a while.

"You may have won this battle but you will lose everyone you loved, Everyone. This world is filthy and disgusting. Why won't you let me clean it up !? I may be gone for now but I will be back next time I'll be stronger, smarter, bigger and undefeatable just watch young one. Soon you'll be mine !"

then the green light disappeared. i sighed as my body began to tremble and shake a lot. I didn't see Nina anywhere i guess shes gone that now i defeated zalgo. Something feels funny, somethings not right.  i ran out the crumbling building and ran away from the scene. I made it back into the woods following the trail to the mansion. When i got to the mansion smile ran to me and started growling and barking at me i tried to pet him but he snapped at me. i ran to the front door of the mansion where Ben was relaxing and healing his wounds. He looked at me and brought out his sword screaming and yelling at everyone to get down here. i saw masky and hoodie run down here, Then there was jack and sally but i didn't see Jeff. 

That is when i felt something sharp go trough my side and i screamed and fell to my knees i held my hand down at my new wound and it was bleeding bad. i fell and my back was now against the doorway. Jeff crouched down on eye level.

"How did you find this place ?!"

"Yall dont remember me ?" i slowly whispered out i felt myself getting weaker.

they didnt say anything but jeff stabbed me again but he slowly made the knife go in and i screamed and groaned from the pain. i couldnt take it i got up and pushed jeff out my way and ran as far away as possible.

~~~~~~~~~