Chapter Three: So Close

Zoe lay sun baking on the golden grains of sand, that made up the gorgeous beach we often came to. Her bikini, contrasted with her skin tone perfectly, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her soft hair was tied messily in a bun on top of her head. I fought the strong urge to kiss her, because I was almost 100% sure that she was asleep. The waves of the ocean crashed softly against the rocks, and the seagulls flew above us. I laid back down on my blue towel and closed my eyes, so the sun didn't blind me. I slipped my sunglasses down, and fell asleep.

                                                                                 ~*~

Water splashed on my face and I spluttered trying not to choke. I opened my eyes to see Zoe giggling above me. I got up as fast as I could and grabbed her around the waist, lifting her into the air.

 'Alfie!' She squealed, kicking her legs gently. I placed her small feet onto the sand and pulled her up to me, kissing her lips passionately. A collective 'Awwwww' sounded from the small audience, watching us and Zoe blushed as she smiled at them.

'You pair are cute together'. A woman smiled at us, and her daughter, nodded and added, 'Your babies will be cute too!' Her mouth was open wide in an adorable smile.

"KARA!" Her mother said shocked,"I am so sorry."she added to us, before pulling her daughter away, probably to lecture her. Zoe laughed as, she grabbed my hand in hers and pulled me over to our spot. 

'We better get going soon'. She smiled, packing up her things. I nodded, shoving all my stuff into my bag and putting the long strap over my shoulder. I picked up my towel and shook all the sand off it before putting it over my shoulder as well. 

"Okay, Zoe, let's get going" I used my free hand to grab hers and we walked up the beach until we found Zoe's car. We piled all our things in the boot and then got in ourselves. As we drove off, Zoe turned up the radio and One Direction was on.

'Kiss You' burst out of the speakers and we both screamed the words at the top of our lungs. 

"If you don't wanna take it slow! And you just wanna take me home!" Zoe yelled her voice getting higher and higher. She was actually quite a good singer when she really tried. It was like she was an angel.

As we stopped at the intersection, Zoe turned to me and sang the final line.

'So let me kiss you'. She leaned over to me and kissed my lips softly. She looked at me with those blue eyes and whispered.

'Alfie, I lo-'

                                                                             ~*~                  

Okay guys, In order to get the next part and find out what happened, I would like at least 10 votes! Thankyou guys for reading my story!! Its only had two parts and I have over 500 reads which is amazing! If you could please follow me, then you will be one of the first to read the next chapters! Thankyou so much!

Love ya Kiarni!<3