Ch.6 - Style on em

Rihanna's POV

I was in the conference room with Chris and Mel styling these models. All the Black▲Pyramid gear was dope and some stuff were made for men but I put my special touches on it. Making it feminine; but giving it a more tomboyish style.

Chris was sitting in a chair looking at me work my magic on these clothes. "Damn girl you got skills." one of the models Maylen said to me. I smiled and continued putting on the finishing touches. "There! Okay Chris how does this work?" I asked while Mel snapped pictures. He looked over my work. Maylen was dressed in a cropped light blue Black▲Pyramid sweater. I cut it myself, and she wore jogger pants that had the black pyramid logo on it. Her heels were custom-made just for the fashion show. I put on her the ▲P.B.▲ charm bracelet that was soon coming out. Chris wanted to start a jewelry line.

Chris got up and walked around the model and then came over to me and kissed my cheek which caused me to blush. "Shit is dope baby I love it matter of fact I love it so much that I want you to be the creative director of Black▲Pyramid women's fashion."

I squealed and wrapped my arms around him jumping up and down. "Hell fucking yeah!" she yelled while grinning.

We kissed and Chris told me we would celebrate over drinks after Mel finished up on the other models. She did her thing. When she was finished with Maylen she started on the others.

A|N: Details of what Rihanna did as a stylist for the models.

Model #2: styled in a cropped vest with a Black▲Pyramid logo on it that was buckled on her bare chest with cargo shorts and Black▲Pyramid thigh high socks and custom-made converses.

Model #3 (male) was in a limited edition Black▲Pyramid Love/Hate hooded jacket underneath was a crew neck long Sleeve shirt with a drawing: A dope animated pharaoh sitting on his throne with sneakers and a pyramid chain. The jeans were dark blue and the sneakers were custom-made high top the jewelry was a black pyramid watch.

Model #4: was styled in a cropped overall top and a crop top shirt with jean shorts and custom heeled booties

Model #5 was styled in a black corset vested top that was that had snap buckles on the front that showed off the stomach and was in slightly baggy black pyramid sweatpants with sneakers and a Black▲Pyramid charm necklace.

Model #6 (Male) was styled in a cargo slightly baggy pants with custom-made combat boots that the pants were tucked into. A long sleeve shirt with small Black Pyramid logo patched in and over that was a hooded vest. The finishing touches were a SnapBack and bracelet with black diamond pyramids on it.

After the models were styled and Mel took pictures of them in the clothes. Chris and I went to his office had lunch ready for us. He ordered sushi. My favorite. We ate and discussed my new role for the company and what will happen when we get to Barbados. I can't wait to go show my man where I came from this is exciting.