| Prologue |

KISS! KISS! FALL IN LOVE! (Hey! Hey! Hey!)

Ahh! I'm late!
I ran out of the house with my bag. "Bye mom!" I yelled before slamming the door and running to school.

I see you come. I watch you go; you never seem to leave me though.

"Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me! COMING THROUGH!" I said to the people I bumped into. I got on the train and sat down in my usual seat.

So is this love or hate? Will see....you're makin' me crazy!

Once the door opened to my stop I ran out and continued my run to school. I tripped but stood back up and continued to run.

Inside my dreams, you're all I see. And all I see if you and me. Lady, maybe, or hostess? I find I really don't mind.

I was still pretty far from school and I needed to speed up. I pasted a bakery and saw a guy with short messy brown hair setting down his bike.
"Sorry! I'm going to borrow this! I'll bring it back after school!" I told the guy before jumping on the bike and waving. He hesitantly waved back before smiling.

If I had to choose a rose, in this garden of romance, maybe we could take this chance...

I pasted a limo and as I looked inside these were too guys who looked at me. I wasn't sure who they were but they looked like twins with ginger hair.
I shook my head and concentrated on getting to school and sped up my pace taking a different turn. I could still feel their eyes on me.

MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE!

Once I reached the school I placed the bike down and hide it so that no one could take it and started to run to the steps. Rich kids were walking in the hall way like they had all the time in the world, but not me.

And I would like to find, a hand like yours to take mine, 

I ran past two third years, one strangely looked like an elementary student, a guys with glasses and a tall blonde guy, I think they were second year students, and the honor student who's in my class.

And with one kiss we could stop time and I'd FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

I brushed past the guys I saw in the limo this morning. It felt as if time so down at that instant.

Tomorrow's so far away; let's place our hope in today.

I quickly got my books in my bag and quickly took my seat. I took the window seat close to the back and sat down. One of the ginger boy's from this morning tapped my shoulder.

Just you and me in a beautiful spring...

"You know your fifteen minutes early right?" he smirked (*cough* Hikaru *cough*).

And we'll always fall in love again.

I hit my head on the top of my desk and groaned as he watched me with interest and amusement.

KISS! KISS! FALL IN LOVE! (Hey! Hey!)

*The School Bells Rings*

Here we go. *sighs*