.four.

"I saw what you did back there" the tall yellow woman said ha harshly, looking Peridot straight in the eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about, if you ask me, they infused because they weren't sta-" Yellow Diamond stopped Peridot, putting her palm up. "I don't want to here it, you're not even worthy enough to be a bait yourself" Yellow Diamond said harshly, giving Peridot cold eyes. Peridot stood up from the levitating chair,tears in her eyes. She ran out the room, passing her group mates.

She then slowed her pace, walking down the long hallway. She passed a Peridot gem, she looked at her oddly, then their facial expression changed. "Oh my Diamond, you're defective" the Peridot gem said laughing. "Hey! What's wrong with being defective!" Jasper said, trudging down the hall. "Why don't you tell me, you're one of them" the gem answered, Jasper's facial expression got angrier, she formed her weapon, ready to charge at the peridot. "Stop!" Lapis yelled, she grabbed a cup of water,splashing Jasper with it, it then froze, putting Jasper in place. The Peridot gem ran to another room, screaming. The frozen water than evaporated, letting Jasper free.

"Peri,are you okay?" Lapis said, putting her hand on Peridot's shoulder. She then brushed it off, looking Lapis at discuss. Yellow then caught up with them, panting since her legs were short, not like the other Yellow Diamond gems."What happened?" Yellow said, still panting."Nothing" Peridot said harshly, walking away from the gems. "What's up with her?" Yellow said, getting Jasper's attention, "another Peridot gem made fun of her being defective, then I tried to defend her but-" Jasper's sentence was cut short when Lapis continued her sentence." I stopped her, she was about to smash the Peridot gem, but I froze her" Lapis said proudly.Jasper scoffed,making Lapis giggle a little.

"In gonna go find Peridot" Jasper said, walking down the hallway." War is in 2 days Lapis" Yellow said out of no where, Lapis looked at her,nodding at her words. "I don't think we're even prepared for the war,especially Peri" she continued, Lapis thought about it for a moment, facing Yellow. "I have so many expectations to live up to, and I don't even think that I can" Lapis said,attracting Yellow's attention. "They all expect to be this 'war machine' but I don't even think I am" She added, putting her head down. Yellow nudged her, with a smile on her face, shocking Lapis. "Why are you so happ-" Lapis' sentence was cut short by Yellow's smooth lips. Lapis' eyes widened and pushed Yellow away. She looked into Yellow's green eyes, she then pulled her back,kissing her.

They embraced in the hallway, shocking gems around them. Lapis pulled away, held Yellow's hands and smiled. "Let's go back to the commander" Lapis said happily as they walked down the hallway to the training grounds.

__________________
Woah, okay, that just happened, I didn't even ship them but I guess I do now lmao. Lapidot or Lallow? Idek anymore😔😔