5 Layers Of Hell

"5 Layers Of Hell"

In 1946 a Russian psychologist received a patient; in a small town outside of what is now known ad Perm, that had been pronounced dead during a routine surgery, but was revived and awoken 30 minutes later.

The patient was completely dysfunctional and falling apart at the very core of his mental state. The patient claimed he had gone to Hell and the demons were among us talking to him.

Although the psychologist provided help, the demented man committed suicide in his home. Before the patient died he revealed to the doctor his experience in Hell. He described Hell as an infinite strands of layers. He explained them all in detail, and said he only made it through five.

Level 1: Life moves on as normal, you do not feel as if you have died. You are thrown to a point in your life and are forced to live it over as if it were in a dream. No matter what you do however... something is off. This was told to be the worst part of Hell because "hope" still remains in your mind. But there is no hope.

Level 2: Everything you know and love becomes lost to you in the most unimaginable way. The demons who had played as humans in Layer 1 begin to emerge and show their true form and begin to torment you. There is no escape, there is no rest. When described this layer was compared to 20-30 years in length.

Layer 3: Emptiness and anxiety. Two words the patient repeated over and over to the doctor after being tortured and haunted for so long, that is all you know. Suddenly however everything is gone. No trace of life or interaction. You can't escape the loneliness, but every second you fear they are coming... they are coming.

Layer 4: This is where it gets tricky. This level is where human comprehension cannot fully understand the torment. Hell turns inward and you no longer exist in an understandable time and space. The slight hope and comfort that had existed up until this point are completely abandoned. This level was described as multiple life-times in length. Reality is re-defined.

Layer 5: The patient trembled and became pale spoke about this level. He whispered and whimpered continuously. He revealed that he was only in this level for about 5 minutes before he was revived. He described it as such;

"You are in black water.  In an abyss that knows no light. There is something around you. It is colossal... it torments me."