Chapter 1: Dmitri

Start from the beginning

I pulled out my phone and called for a cab. I needed to go get my car from the bar. So I guess I’ll just give a little run down about myself while I wait for the cab. As you’ve probably guessed, my name is Dmitri - Dmitri Daniels – and I’m 22 years old residing in Detroit, Michigan. I’m what most people would call a player or a “man whore” but don’t judge me. Another thing is, I’m gay. Once again, don’t judge me.

                The cab pulled up finally and I climbed in. The cab driver was looking at me through the rear-view mirror as I sat there for a moment in silence.

“Where to?” He asked in a husky voice.

“Adam’s Apple Bar.” I replied. He nodded and began driving. My phone buzzed and I groaned. Who could be texting me so early this Saturday morning?

Bee: OMG, Dmitri where are you???

Oh it was my best friend Brooke (I call her Bee, obviously). The only person I had.

Me: Got SUPER drunk last night and went to some guy’s place. Omw to get my car.

Bee: Lol, typical Dmitri. Anyways let me know when you get home. I wanna go shopping.

Me: Alright Bee, I shouldn’t be long…

Bee: Alright honey, you better not!

I chuckled to myself and slipped my phone into my pocket. The cab driver seemed to be driving so damn slow like ugh! It was about time when we finally pulled in front of the bar where I saw my little crappy car sitting. It got me from point A to point B so hey. I paid the driver and got out, quickly running to my car and getting inside.

Getting home from the bar didn’t take long. I hopped out my car and entered my apartment complex. The smell of weed was heavy in the main floor like always and there were hood rats already coming out to enjoy another hot, summer day. Instead of waiting for the elevator, I took the stairs like always. It kept my legs and ass toned and that was a plus in my occupation. No, I am not a prostitute or hoe. I’m a male dancer – one of the best in the game right now – and I dance at various clubs. Both gay and straight. It’s good money and I don’t have to fuck clients so I enjoy it.

                As I reached the top of the steps to my floor, I headed down the hall to my apartment. I opened the door and it was silent. But then my cousin, Yvonne, came out to meet me at the front door. Oh yeah, I also have my cousin and she’s my roommate. But most times, she’s out with her boyfriend so I hardly see her.

“Look who’s finally home.” Yvonne said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re one to talk.” I countered. She laughed and ran her fingers through her hair which looked freshly done.

“Touché.” Yvonne said, sitting down on the couch. I went into my room and placed my bag down with some of my dancing stuff in it, then headed into the bathroom and cut the shower on. After dancing at work, then having sex, I definitely needed a shower. Both activities required work and caused sweat.

                After my nice shower, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. It’s a must that I always stay looking good. I pulled out my phone and called Brooke so I could tell her I was on my way.

“Hello?” She answered on the other end.

“Hey Bee, I’m about to be on my way. Just lettin’ you know.” I said.

“OK, I’m waiting. Hurry up bitch.” Brooke said, laughing. I chuckled loudly.

“I got your bitch. I’m on my way.”