Epilogue

3 Years Later

Katie's POV

We are now planning to have our wedding this year. I am really thankful that Reggie became the love of my life.

Everyday, I am proud of it. Every night I pray for it. For our relationship to last. :)

She is a very sweet lover, and she always make me feel happy.

We are now, here in our new home. We bought it, a year ago. it's a cute mansion, near the sea.

We both love the sea, and dreamed to have a mansion here. So, we both made it come true.

Together we fulfill our dreams, and made our life complete.

My best friends. My lover. Soon, my Wife.

Reggie's POV

I never thought that we'll end up like this, a very happy and soon to be married couples.

She is the best things that ever happen to me. :) and I will do everything to make her happy forever.

We are now lying on our bed, and I started tickling her feet. She laughs and laughs, and try to stop me. And she succeed.

Holding both of my hands, she kiss me, sweetly, passionately. I smiled at her. I wrap my hands at the back of her neck and kissed her back.

We are now naked, and I gave myself to her, for the first time. She takes it with pride and security.

I feel so much pain, while she enter her finger inside me. But what I mostly feel is her love, and that's all that matters.

We make love until the sun comes up.

I gave my love to my best friend. :) and I'm glad that she's the one who had it.