Dating

Reggie's POV

I woke up early, and went home. Katie is still sleeping, so I didn't bother waking her up before I left. I know she's so tired.

Anyway, I have a date today. Brent is my crush since grade school. Now, that he is asking me out, ofcourse, I won't let it pass.

Last night, when we are dancing, he said, that he likes me. I didn't want him to know that I had a feelings for him, so, I laugh and said, is it a joke, cause it's very funny. He said, he was serious, I laugh again, I can't help it. I'm happy to know it.

So, he asked me out, I give him a chance to make me believe that he really likes me. So that's the reason of our date later.

Well, if he asked me to be his girlfriend, I think I might be in heaven. I really like him a lot and to know that he loves me, is so heavenly.

I need a beauty sleep right now.

After an hour, I woke up and started preparing for my date.

I choose a pink dress, which is so cute and match it with a white shoes.

I'm so excited. :) It's already 5 in the afternoon. So, I take a bath for an hour, and do my hair and make up.

At exactly 7, I'm ready.

Beep.beep.

Just in time, Brent is here. So, I hurriedly got outside of my house. My parents are not here, so, I don't have to ask a permission to leave.

We are now here in the restaurant, and I am really having a great time. Brent is so sweet.

While we are eating, he is so gentle. He treats me like a princess. I think my heart is gonna explode.

I think I love him. But ofcourse, I won't tell him, I don't want to be the first one to tell. I just hope he feels the same way.

After our wonderful date, he drives me home, and I enter my house with a smile on my face.

I am the only one here, so I didn't bother turning on the lights. I quickly sit in the sofa and I nearly fall from the chair when someone asked me.

"Where have you been?"

"Oh my God, Katie. You scared me."

"It's been two hours since I got here, and you didn't even text me that you are not here."

"I went on a date with brent, honey, I am so sorry. I didn't texted you. I was so excited, that I don't know what to do." I said that with a smile on my face.

"You what? You and brent are dating?!"

"Why are you shouting, Katie? Are you mad?"

"I am not, I just don't like Brent for you, sweety."

"Oh, common, honey, you know that ever since grade school, I like Brent. Right? Why are you like that?"

"Because there are a lot of people who's better for you."

"I don't get it."

Katie kissed me on my lips. A quick one.

"Oh my God! What's that for? You. You like me?

"Yes, I mean, No. I don't know.

"Oh my, are you jealous?"