"The other night..."

"Your brother was attacked by a pair of dementors." Dumbledore said softly. "As his emotions were being sucked out, yours were flooding. When you were grieving over dear Paddy the house elf, Harry found himself sitting hopelessly depressed for no known reason."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, neither knowing what to say to the other. Dumbledore stood, and I stood opposite him.

"If that's all.."

"Actually, Sir?" I bite my lip, looking down.

"What is it?" He looks at me from over his glasses.

"I...Well,..Nevermind, it's stupid." I shake my head. "Sorry.."

"What is it, child?"

"I...Wanted to know...if I could come to school..." I said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

"Will you be able to keep up with the material?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Absolutely!" I squeak, looking up at him. "Please, Sir, give me a chance."

"We will have to talk to Sirius..." He says. "Now please, come back with me to the kitchen." He walks me back to the kitchen in silence. I've never have walked about the house alone, in case someone found me. Of course I was more than able to alter their memory, but nobody wanted to risk it.

"Sirina," Remus comes to me as soon as we come through the door. "Come upstairs with me, and we'll get any clothes you need washed."

I glance at Sirius, who seems deep in conversation with Moody. Remus tugs me away before I can ask questions. We go quickly up the stairs, always going quick to avoid being seen.

"So what needs washing?" He asks, standing by the door.

"Uh, a lot?" I shrug. "Here, I'll just do this." I threw all of my clothes in a basket and handed it to Remus. "That's what I did for Paddy."

"You gave her your clothes?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yea..." I nodded, with a small smile. "But she never left...I was like five, and wanted to see what would happen if an elf was freed.."

He laughs nodding. "Of course you did..."

"Remus?" I ask, looking up at him. "Do you think Sirius would let me go to school?"

He blinks a few times, staring down at me. "School?"

"Yea..actually, never mind." I shake my head. "I'll just talk to him later..."

He grabs my hands as I attempt to turn away, pulling me to sit beside him on my bed. "I think its a wonderful idea." He says. "We'll have to come up with a plan, with Sirius and Dumbledore...but I'm for it."

"So you'll help me talk to him?" I smile up at him, widening my eyes.

"Of course I will." He laughs lightly. I fling my arms around him hugging him.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal, crushing him in a hug.

"Anything for you." He laughs, hugging me back. "Now, we should probably go back downstairs for a little while before dinner."

I nod, standing and following him down the stairs. He pulls me into a room as we hear footsteps, shushing me silently. Not that I would be stupid enough to make a sound. There were a couple of voices in the hall, only one I recognized, it was the one that spoke when the boys came into my room.

Remus mouths the word Apparate, before disappearing. I quickly go after him. Surprised that he allowed me to do it on my own. Sirius always holds me and does the work, I'm just dragged along for the ride. As expected, as soon as I appear in the room, Sirius gasps. "Remus! You can't let her do that!"