"O...ummm hey Nikki...what's up?" I ask casually.

She looked at me and set her bag down, sitting down next to me,"you ok?"

I quickly adverted my eyes,"yea fine"

I heard her sigh,"you don't have to hide it you know?"

I looked at her confused as she gave me a genuine smile,"being scared. You have every right to be"

I just starred at her as she continued,"I still mean what I said before. This match is nothing personal. I respect you Cecily. You're a very brave woman, you've been through a lot in the past few months, it's ok to break down"

A tear slipped down my face,"but it isn't. I have to be completely focused on the match, dean and roman are counting on me to be"

"Is that what you are so scared of? Disappointing the guys?" She asked.

I ran a hand through my hair,"I've been training every day since the match was made. I've lost my best friend and now deans title chances are weighing on my shoulders. What if I mess this up? If I don't become a dive, what if dean doesn't want me?"

A few tears slipped down my face as I adverted my eyes back to the floor. I jumped when a soft hand rested on mine. Looking back at her, she smiled,

"Don't think about messing up. If you go out there and do your best, you will not disappoint anyone, especially those guys."

I just looked at her as she continued,"and dean loves you and you aren't technically a diva now. This match win or lose won't change that. In all honesty I don't think dean is even thinking about his title shots tonight, only you."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Cause I see the way he looks at you." She smiles causing a smile to spread across my face.

"And the whole Mariah thing? She was never your best friend after what she did. You gave Mariah what she had coming to her and tonight you'll do the same to Seth" she smiled.

A sudden new wave of confidence came over me as I looked over at her,"why are you telling me all this? You're my opponent? Shouldn't you be threatening me of something?"

She chuckled,"this match is just a match cec and like I said before I respect you. I know what you're capable of. You got this."

I smiled and found myself hugging her tightly,"thanks Nikki"

She smiled and nodded into my shoulder. We were brought apart when a knock came at the door. Both of us starred confused at the door until someone spoke from the other side,

"Hey it's dean, is cec ready?"

Nikki chuckled and looked back at me before she helped me up and led me to the door. We opened it and deans face immediately hardened when he saw Nikki standing next to me. She smiled at him and he just frowned before looking at me. I noticed his eyes look at my ring attire causing me to blush.

"Ummm they want us to do a promo..." He said.

I nodded and then looked over at Nikki who smiled at me and said,"I give you permission to talk shit about me. See you out there"

I smiled and she walked away leaving just me and dean. He arched an eyebrow at me and asked,

"What was that about?"

"She's cool, she's actually on our side" I smiled.

He nodded and then looked me up and down again,"like your outfit"

I playfully punched his shoulder,"you pig"

He smirked and kissed me softly before Grabbing my hand as we started down the hall,

"We have to do a promo for the match, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to"

I nodded as we approached Byron saxton,"I'm now joined with dean Ambrose and Cecily."

Dean immediately got into his lunatic character and started moving his head around as I stood next to him.

"Now dean this match tonight is one of the biggest matches of your career, especially going in with an inexperienced fighter. Now with your title chances on the line how do you feel going into this match?"

He placed his mic infront of dean who starred into space,"how do I feel going into this match? Sure the odds don't seem to be in my favoR, but when has the authority ever made things easy for me? I live for the challenge and I'm not worried one bit. My partner and I are gonna go out there and kick Seth's ass. Seth will not know what him. He thought it was bad when cec merely punched him in the face, just wait till he gets a load of her tonight."

"And Cecily how do you feel about going against the divas champion as your first opponent here in wwe?" Byron asked moving the mic infront of me.

Dean looked over at me and I starred back before turning to Byron. A sudden wave of confidence hitting me.

"If you are asking me if I'm scared, I'm not. I'm prepared and I'm ready. I'm ready to show more than just Nikki and Seth what I'm capable of. I'm going to show the world that I belong here and I won't just be pushed around. If Nikki thinks this match will be easy she's got another thing comin. Nikki has said she wants to be the female version of john cena, which is a cute little shoutout to her boyfriend." I said looking up at dean who was watching me.

I wrapped my hand around his arm, pulling him tighter to me,"so I'm going to do the same thing. You think the lunatic fringe is crazy? Wait till you see the the woman behind him. Believe that"

A huge smile spread across deans face as we walked away from Byron. Standing outside the divas locker room, dean grabbed me and kissed me forcefully.

"Babe that was perfect!" He exclaimed.

"That felt great!" I said excitedly.

"Just wait till after the match" he smirked kissing me harder.

I pulled away and smiled," I have to finish getting ready"

He sighed and nodded, "alright I'll come get you before the match"

I nodded,"love you"

"Love you too crazy girl" he smirked as I walked back into the locker room.

I was immediately engulfed in a hug from no other than aj lee,"that was amazing!"

I laughed and hugged her back,"thank you!"

She pulled away and looked down at my attire," damn girl you're lookin good"

I chuckled,"I feel good too"

She smiled at me proudly before we heard another knock on the door. She chuckled and looked back at me wiggling her eyebrows,

"Looks like crazy boy didn't get enough"

I playfully punched her shoulder before walking to the door and opening it. I was a little disappointed when I didn't see dean, but instead sitting on the ground was a bouquet of flowers with a card taped to it with my name on it. I smiled widely and reached down and picked up the vase before walking back into the locker room.

"Oh my gosh! Who's that from!" Aj exclaimed.

I was all smiles as I shrugged, sitting on the bench. She eagerly sat next to me as I opened the card. I was so excited about the gift that I ripped open the card and began to read. Unfortunately that smile faded immediately and my heart started pounding and not in the good way...

Looks like you finally have done something with that worthless life of yours.

Unfortunately tonight you bit off more than you can chew and I have a front row seat.

Good luck tonight cec, you're gonna need it.

~Brett