how you meet

Hayes Grier imagine How you meet
Hayes POV ( yes I'm doing his pov cause I thought it would interesting)
As I was waking up I could hear people laughing downstairs. I could hear the birds chirping outside. I yawn. I got up and stretched as I looked around. I went toward the bathroom to do my things.
I brush my teeth and headed downstairs. "Dude we should do a youtube video" I heard Cameron said.
"Hey guys" I said as I got some eggs they just made.
"Hey Hayes, you wanna do a youtube video with us?" I haven't made a YouTube video in awhile. I just nodded my head as I continue eating.
*hayes finished eating *
I went to the couch where cam was sitting. I got my phone and went to twitter.
"Hey cam what is the video gonna be about?" I ask him
"Hm What's in my mouth" he replied to me. Nash got up and grabbed Cameron keys.
"What the hell are you doing nash?" Cameron asked.
"We are gonna go get the stuff for the video idiot" nash replied.
"Alright let's go" can said as he pull me.
*at the store*
"Okay Nash you get your things it needs to be 5 things only, Hayes same goes to you" cameron said we nodded. I went to get a basket for my things. After that I went to get some meat and a fish. After I got those things I went to get Jalapeño. Then I went to the eggs section. Alright I got 4 things I went to the ketchup and mustard section. As I got there I noticed some pretty girls. Damn. Alright hayes don't act stupid. I REPEAT DONNUT ACT STUPID. I went to get mustard. Then I got a phone call. It was from cam.
"Hey" I said
"Dude where are you?!!! We are waiting for you hurry up!" I could hear Nash laughing. Ugh he is so annoying.
"Okay okay I will be right there in a second" I said as I turned around and BOOM. I was on the floor. I looked to see who I bump into. Until I made eye contact with this beautiful girl.
"Omg y/n are you okay" the pretty girl I saw earlier came running to her. Y/n that was her name. I got up and went rushing to y/n.
"I'm so so sorry" I said. As I held out my hand to help her. She took it. As we hold hand I felt something in my stomach.
"Its okay it was my fault anyways" she said as she smiled. Oh gosh her smile.
"Um so you're Hayes Grier" she whisper. that's me, so you're y/n" I said as she smiled. She lightly blushed.
"Yep that's me" she said. Oh gosh her voice.
"HAYES,Dude there you're!" I heard cam said. He came running towards us. Y/n looked at him and smiled❤.
"Oh now I know why you were taking so long hayes." As he playfully messed with my hair. I could feel my cheeks heating. I look at y/n SHE WAS BLUSHING!
"But Hayes we really need to go" I nodded I don't wanna leave.
I looked at y/n she was already looking at me.
"I guess this is it" she said as she looked at her shoes.
"Nah, give me your number" I said as I pulled her head up so she was looking at me. The first time I saw those beautiful y/e/c I knew she needed to be mine. She blushed. We got each other numbers and I went with Cameron so we could pay for the stuff. "Dude you're inlove" Cameron whisper at me. He was right I am in love with y/n.
This is my first imagine sorry if it sucked. But if you want more comment what it should be about thank you for read!!