Chapter 16

Isabelle's POV
I woke up in the hospital wing. And I realized that I'm in the hospital wing....again.

I looked to my left and saw Harry laying there. 

How did we get here? I thought.

"Belle." I turned to the door and it was.......

"Dad?"
He smiled and walked up to me. He sat on my bedside.
"I'm so glad you're alright." he said as he hugged me. I hugged back.

"How did Harry and I get here?" I asked as I pulled back.
"Dumbledore and I found the both of you down there. What exactly happened?" he said.

I sighed. "Quirrell, he had the Sorcerer's Stone. And Voldemort was there."

Dad's eyes widen at that. 

"And, Mom...told me to go down there and help Harry." I added.

Dad was more shocked.

"S-Sophia." he stuttered.
I slightly nodded. Dad sighed and hugged me.

"I'm just glad you're alright." he said. I smiled and pulled away.

"Madam Pomfrey says you're all right. So, you can leave whenever you like." said Dad.
I smiled and nodded. "Oh, and by the way, how's the clan?"

Dad chuckled. "They're doing fine. And they're planning to meet you next year."
"But, I'm planning to attend Hogwarts next year." I said.
Dad smiled. 

"I know you would say that, maybe after your 2nd year." 

I nodded. "Can't wait."

Dad smiled and told me he's leaving. I understand why.
Then I looked at Harry. He was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to bother him, so I left the Hospital Wing.

Harry's POV
I woke up and saw lots of 'Get Well' Cards. I smiled and I noticed Belle wasn't anywhere.
Dumbledore came in.

"Good Afternoon, Harry." he said. I smiled.
"Ah, I see you got gifts from your admirers." he added.
"Admirers?" I said.

"Yes. What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell?" he asked. 

I said nothing.

"Naturally, the whole school knows. And I see that your friend, Ronald, have saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs." he said.

"Ron was here? Is he alright? What about Hermione? What about Belle?" I rambled.

"They're fine. They're just fine. Isabelle's more than fine. She just got up and left to her room." Dumbledore replied.
I sighed out of relief.

"What happened to the stone?" I asked.
"Don't worry. The Stone has been destroyed. My friend, Nicholas Flamel and I have a little chat." he said.

"But, Flamel, he'll die won't he?" I said.
"He has lived a well and fair life, but yes, he will die." said Dumbledore.

"How is it I got the stone?" I asked.
"You see, only the person who wanted to find the stone found it." said Dumbledore.
"But the, what does that mean? With the Stone gone. Voldemort can never come back." I said.

"I'm afraid, there are ways in which he can return." he replied. "Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?" he added.

I shook my head.

"It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you. That kind of thing leaves a mark. Now this kind of mark cannot be seen. It's in your very skin." said Dumbledore.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Love Harry. Love." Dumbledore replied. Then he left the hospital wing.

I was fine and got out of there.
Once I got out of there, I saw Ron and Hermione, talking on the staircase.

"You alright there, Ron?" I asked.
"Alight. You?" Ron replied.
"Alright." I replied. Then I turned to Hermione.
"Hermione?"

"Never better." she replied with a smile on her face.
I smiled back.

"You guys seen Belle?" I asked them. They both shook their heads.
I sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabelle's POV
I was sitting with Professor McGongall. Today is the day. Their last day here.

McGongall tapped on her glass. Dumbledore rose.

"Another year gone and now as I understand it the house cup needs awarding and the points stand thus." he said. Everyone went quiet.

"In 4th place. Gryffindor with 312 points." The Gryffindors clapped weakly.
"3rd place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. 2nd place, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in 1st place with 472 points Slytherin House." said Dumbledore.

All the Slytherin Table started cheering. I was rooting for Gryffindor all the way.

"Yes, Yes, however recent events must be taken into effect and I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for use of intellect while others were in grave peril. 50 point." said Dumbledore.

I couldn't help, but smile.

"To Mr Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has ever seen these many years. 50 point." Ron was surprised at that.

"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." said Dumbledore.
The whole table started cheering. I was happy for them. Until I realized something....They're tied with Slytherin!

"And finally... it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies. For a great deal more to stand up to your friends...I award 10 points...to Neville Longbottom." Again, more cheering.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of deceleration is in order." he said.
He clapped his hands together and the banners changed from Slytherin to Gryffindor.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup." said Dumbledore.

The whole table of Gryffindors got up and cheered. "You can join them, if you like Isabelle." McGongall whispered to me. I smiled and got up and joined them.

Harry's POV

Gryffindor won the house cup. We all cheered. I felt a tap on shoulder and turned around It was Belle.

"Belle!"
She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. 

"Congratulations!" she said. I smiled and pulled back.

"Are you alright? Why didn't I see you at the hospital wing?" I asked. 

She smiled.

"Because, I didn't want you to worry. But I'm glad you're alright."

I smiled and we hugged again. 

"Belle!" We pulled back. It was Hermione and Ron. 

Belle smiled.

Hermione and Ron hugged her. It suddenly become a group hug. 

Belle giggled.