Chapter 12

Isabelle's POV

I was walking around Hogwarts, as always. Probably daydreaming again.

So I decided to do something. I went into Professor Flitwick's Choir Room. He always lets me use his room, if I have nothing to do.
I found the piano, I smiled and sat on the seat. And then I started to play: (Video is up on top)

Malfoy's POV

I walked down to the corridor, since there's no one here. Then I heard someone playing the piano. I followed it and it leads me to a classroom.

I peeked and it was her...Isabelle. She played beautifully. Sometimes I regret for calling her a 'bitch'. I quietly went back to the common room and sat there, thinking about her. What's wrong with me?

Back To Isabelle's POV - That night

I was sleeping peacefully until my blanket was pulled away.

What?

I sat up and Harry popped out with Ron. I screamed.

"Shhhh.....sorry Belle." Harry whispered.
I sighed out of relief.
"Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry. Come on, I have to show you something." said Harry. He dragged me out of bed and lead me and Ron to a empty.

"Come on, look at this...it's my parents." he said.
"I only see us." said Ron.
"Me too, Harry." I said.

"Here, stand here properly." said Harry. And I did what he told us to.
Ron started smiling.

"You see them, don't you? That's--"

"That's me! But, I'm head boy and bloody hell...I'm Quidditch Captain too." he said. Harry looked at the mirror and then back at Ron.
"Harry, does this show the future?" Ron asked. Harry shook his head no.

"What about you, Belle?" Harry asked.
I was staring at the mirror. And it showed a women. She looked beautiful, until I realized it was my mother.

"Mom?" I mumbled. She smiled and nodded. Then she faded away. It showed another one.
An older me and a man with blonde hair.

We were a peach tree meadow. And I couldn't tell who was that man.

"Belle?"
"H-Huh?" I snapped out my thoughts.
"Did you see my parents?" Harry asked.

I shook my head no. "Sorry, Harry." I said.
"It's okay." he said. "Both of my parents are dead."
"I'm sorry, Harry." I said.
It went quiet between us.

"W-We better get out here." I said. Harry and Ron nodded and we got out of the room.