Chapter 3

We pull up at Oh-So Smoothies and Justin orders our smoothies at the drive through "Can i get two strawberry banana smoothies please" he smiles.

"I love how you just know they are my favorite" I giggle as he hands me my smoothie. "Now you promise me you will be fine at school, right?" He asks. "yea yea ill be fine" I say.

"Good" he answers. He drives us to school and pulls up in the parking lot. I get out of the car, Grab my backpack and runs over to my friend Emily, jumping on her back and hugging her "I've missed you!!!!" I scream. "Ive missed you too!!!" She says hugging me.

I turn around and suddenly Justin disappears. I walk into the school with Emily and put my stuff in my locker and stand there for a minute saying hi to all my friends that walk by. All of a sudden i feel a hand on my waist and turn around to see Jacob standing behind me.

"I..Uh..I have to get to class" I grab my books and run down the hallway, Turning the corner and running into the school's quarterback. Great. "Im so sorry" I say walking to my first period class, Science. I take my seat next to one of Justin's friends.

"You're late miss Grayden" Says my science teacher. "I know Mr.Jones it wont happen again im sorry" i explain. "If it happens again you will be cleaning the lab when we are done!" He said.

"I said I was sorry.." I explain. "Well sometimes sorry isnt acceptable" he said. I get up and walk out of class when i see that the whole class is staring at me. What was his problem, I've had Mr.Jones before and he has never scolded a student for being late before. I see Justin in the hallway, He must have a bathroom pass or something, But this early into class?

I run down the hallway and jump on his back, Laughing we both fall to the ground. "What are you doing out of class Bubble Butt" he said smiling. "I walked out.." I said nervously.

"What! why!" he yelled quietly. "Mr.Jones scolded me for being late to science.. and the whole class was staring at me.. so I just got up and walked out" I explained. "Well why were u late?" He asked.

"I cant tell you.. Not yet." I said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><Justin's Pov><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What is she hiding from me. Im really worried for her now. She never hides anything from me. She looks worried and I don't like to see her this way.