August 4, 2015

Dear diary,

Today was horrible.

We all went swimming today (in a swimming pool, not in a lake or ocean) and I almost drowned.

I tried to swim laps but got too tired. The bad thing was that I lost all my energy in the deep end. I tried my best to stay above the water but I just kept sinking. I couldn't even call out to the others who were around the shallow end of the pool. I was soon pulled out by Sweden and everyone made sure I was okay.

After that, I just stopped swimming and waited until the others were done. I was trembling and coughing. My whole body hurt too and my head hurt way too much. I almost barfed and I thought I was going go faint because everything was blurry and spinning...

I still feel weak right now. I try not to show that I'm still tired from earlier but I think everyone notices. Everyone keeps checking on me and asking if I need anything.

I'm not that weak though! I can still walk around and get what I need!

Okay, that was a lie...

I can barely even stand up or talk. I can only move my hands...

Swimming until I lost all of my energy was dumb... I shouldn't have done that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I based this off of my horrible day! XD This isn't exactly what happened to me but it's close enough. The only thing that was different was that I had swimming lessons (not just normal swimming), I wasn't close to drowning (I still sunk in the deep end though because of energy loss), I didn't stop after I felt like I was gonna pass out and NO ONE HELPED ME. Everything else in this entry was true...