Chapter 31: Different Destination

Start from the beginning

"Allow me to explain."

Zetsu says.

~

"Naruto!? So this Naruto guy defeated Pain all by himself?"

Suigetsu asks after Zetsu explains what's going on.

"That's right. He's becoming extremely strong. In fact, I think he's stronger than Sasuke is right now."

"Heh, I don't care about that... What is the problem is the Kage Summit."

"What are we gonna do, Sasuke? With Konoha destroyed, and our target Danzo is going to this summit thing, shouldn't we go there too?"

Karin glares at Suigetsu while he talks.

"W-what? Am I wrong?"

"We of the Taka will take the Hokage's head at the Kage Summit. This is just a change of destination."

"Sounds like a plan... Zetsu."

Madara say while turning to Zetsu.

"My clone shall lead you there."

Zetsu says then splits in half.

"Oh, Sasuke. One last thing."

Madara says.

"What?"

"You might want to take care of Danzo soon. Otherwise, his might find out about your precious Lily."

My eyes widen, as well as the others.

"What do you mean by that?"

Suigetsu asks.

"I know all about Sasuke sending her to the Hidden Cloud. The Raikage sent Lily and her team to Konoha, correct? She is already there and has met Danzo. If you give Danzo enough time, he'll figure Lily's true identity and that she's on your side. What do you think would happen to her then?"

"He would kill her.."

Jugo whispers while looking at his feet.

"Most likely. Not only will Danzo be after her, the other Kage would be as well. Although, the others will probably want to get intelligence from her first. Keep this in mind as you go to the summit."

"Follow me!"

Zetsu's clone says and we start following.

~

"Hey, Sasuke. Can we really trust them?"

Jugo asks once Zetsu is far enough ahead.

"We'll just keep an eye on them for now. If anything seems off, I'll get rid of them with the amaterasu. Besides, there's something I've been meaning to test out."

"But what about Lily?"

Suigetsu asks and the other two nod.

"Lily will be fine. She's better than what he's says, and she won't let herself get caught that easy."

"I hope you're right, Sasuke."

Jugo says.

'I hope so too. Lily, you'd better be safe.'

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Now where did those idiots go?"

I ask no one as I search for Omoi and Karui.

"Are you looking for the other two Cloud ninja?"

Someone asks from behind me.

"Yeah. I can't find them anywhere."

I say as I turn around, only to come face to face with none other than Kakashi Hatake.

"Have you seen them?"

"Yeah I have. I saw them going into the forest of the east side of the village. They're probably still there."

Kakashi say and I nod.

"Thank you, Kakashi. I shall be going now."

I walk by Kakashi, but he grabs my wrist with a tight grip. I turn my head to him.

"Yes?"

"Have I met you somewhere before? You seem familiar."

He ask and raises his visible eyebrow.

'What is trying to get me to say?'

I shake my head.

"No I haven't. You must be confusing me for someone else."

Kakashi's grip on my wrist gets even tighter.

"Then tell me, how do you know my name? And when I said familiar I meant that in a bad way. Just who are you!?"

He glares at me. I swollow the lump in my throat.

'He's on to me! This is bad, I need to come up with something and soon!!'