Home At Last

*Winter's POV*
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JACK!" I screamed. Me and Jack had been fighting the entire car ride home and I had completely forgotten why. I heard Alex sleepily say something along the lines of "don't use that language missy."
"Fuck you..." Jack said under his breath. That set me off. I was done and I felt tears in my eyes. I couldn't help it. I started crying into Zach's shoulder, who was sitting on the other side of me.
   "I don't even know what we're fighting about." I whispered into his ear while crying my eyes out. He just rubbed my back and I could feel him staring at Jack with hateful eyes.

*skipping rest of car ride*

      When we got in the driveway, I pushed my way out of the car to get my bags from the trunk. I haven't talked to anyone since I talked to Zach....6 HOURS AGO. I gestured out my hand to Rian so he'd give me the keys to unlock the house. I needed to get inside. My blades were in there.

   *Rian's POV*
      Winter rushed inside as soon as I gave her the keys. I suspiciously watched her walk inside and run up the stairs.
"Alex, something's up with Win. She's been acting weird every since her and Jack got in that fight....." I said to Alex after Zach and Jack got their stuff and went to the house. He nodded. "We should see what's up." he replied slowly and groggily. Zach helped us by holding the door but Jack just went right up to his room and slammed the door.

*Winter's POV*
I ran to my room and slammed the door. I threw my luggage on my bed and waited till I heard everyone's door close in the house. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I can't disappoint the guys but I have to. I'm done. I'm done fighting with them and I'm done fighting with myself. 1 cut, 2 cuts, 3, 4, 5......I counted all the way up to 25 then blacked out.
      I woke up in a white room in a bed that I didn't recognize.
     "Oh...hello darling. How are you feeling." Shit. They found me. Why couldn't have they just left me there. "Do you want to get your family?" I shook my head vigorously. I didn't want them to worry about me. I barely worried about myself anymore. Stupid of me to think that being home meant finally dying.