The Thunderstorm

Yuki's P. O. V.

As the heavy rain hit the window, I just stared at the beautiful sight before me. It looked like I was hypnotized or something, just spacing out while humming Android Porn in slow motion in the egde of the bed looking at the window close to the bed. I was so into the rain, I didn't see Itachi stareing at me from the couch. It was a bit past midnight, so I assumed Itachi was asleep. I have imsomnia so I almost always sleep around 3:00AM.

"Hm m m mmm hmm mmm" I hummed while my long finger carassed the outline of the window. My mind was in a train of thoughts so deep I forget what I was even thinking. My thoughts were interrupted my Itachi.

"Why are you up so late?" He asked in a relaxed voice.

"Mm? Oh, I have insomnia so I always almost never sleep. Why?"

"You just looked so lost in thought. Is something wrong?" He asked a bit concerned.

I smirked and walked up to him, sitting on his lap. I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "What could possibly be wrong, Itachi?" He shivered at my hot breath in his neck. I smirked and got off him going to his bed.

Itachi's P. O. V

'What was all that about? Siiighhh I guess I have to start getting used to her succubus side.' I thought. 'Though, it might not be as bad...' I thought with a smirk. Wait what am I thinking!? She's Shisui's. No nonono. I will respect what they have.

I saw her sitting down and smirking at me.

"So.. How's everything between you and Shisui?" I asked trying to change the topic. Her smirk turned in a frown and she curled up her pointer finger signaling for me to come. I did. When I was close enough for her she grabbed my collar and stared to my lips, while biting hers.

Suddently I felt as if I were in a trance, her face was so close to mine. I wanted her.

I brought my hand to her face and kissed her. We changed possitions so now she was on top and I slowly laid down with her ontop of me. My hands were traveling up her waist and hers were up my shirt touching my abs. I did the same and my hands went up her shirt but, just as I was about to grab her breast she pulled away chuckling and sat beside me. I mentally facepalmed 'ughhh you idiot that was one of the hidden jutsus of hers! Ofcourse. Seven sins: lust seduction. How did I not see it coming?'

"So the almighty Uchiha Itachi does have a weakness.. Interesting..." She said while smirking.

"Hn." Was all I said as I made ny way back to the couch. Before I knew it she was asleep. She had a frown on her face which I found very cute.

I chuckled. 'Oh well. As long as Shisui doesn't find out...'