Chapter 1

Hi I'm Caily and this is the story of how my life changed :) Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*One direction on youtube*

"Baby you light my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed..."

 "Man this boys can sing pretty good" Sam said while watching on youtube.

"Well i guess they are pretty good" I said.

"I can't believe that your not even a fan of them, I mean they're all gorgeous" Sam said.

"Its not that i don't like them or anything.. i admit, they are all handsome.. its just that i'm not used to liking bands soo much. Its like i just think of them as regular people who can sing well" I said.

"Really?.. hey remember you told me you like boys who have a messy look but at the same time has that sweet formal look?" Sam asked.

"Y-yeah.. what about it?" i said.

"Well.. i think Harry Styles mostly fits in that description" Sam said raising an eyebrow at me

"I guess so.. So what about it?" i said.

"C'mon i know you like him.. even a bit?" Sam asked.

"Well he does fit in my description of boys that i like.." i chuckled.

"C'moooon.." Sam said.

"OKAY i like him a bit. you happy?" i said.

"HAHA finally you became a directioner!" Sam said cheerfully.

"WOAH, no im not haha. its not like i said that i like Harry, i automatlically became a directioner haha." i said.

"But you still like him!" Sam said smiling at me.

"Yeah but that's all haha." i said.

"Anyway, i can't wait to celebrate your 18th debu party this coming Saturday! i wonder what will i wear.." Sam said.

"Just wear any formal clothes you got. You don't need to buy one" i said.

"But i have too because some of my dresses don't fit me anymore" Sam said.

"hmm.. oh why don't you come with me and my aunt to go shopping for dresses?" i asked cheerfully.

"Sure! i want to see what your going to wear especially your the main celebrant" Sam said happily.

"Haha but don't tel anyone yet okay?" I asked.

"Of course haha. Well i need to go home now. Its already late" Sam said.

"Okay! see you on Monday!" I said as i wave goodbye. 

(in case you guys are asking, a debu is a special celebration for a girl turning into a lady. We celebrate it when the girl is 18)

Hmmm, One direction huh? I think i'll listen to their song one more time

*One direction on youtube*

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that i keep. Though it makes no sense to me.."

"aww now that is sweet" as i thought. 

"I know you never love the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still love to squeez into your jeens. But your perfect to me"

So this is Harry Styles that Sam mentioned awhile ago. Well he is rather cute and he has that good messy look because of he's curly hair. He really,, does fit into my type of guy. WAIT WAIT.. am i starting to like this guy? Haha that's impossible. I mean he's a celebrity and i'm just a normal girl who lives in a normal town.