Chapter 13

Hiiiii my lovelies!!
Guys thank you for 3000+ view i still cant believe it! This started out as a way to just pass my time to this! You guys are amazing i wouldnt have this without you guys so thank youuuu!
This update was a little slow but i worked hard on it.
i hope you guys enjoy it!
So heres the thirteenth part XD

*chapter thirteen*
"Arghhhh i am never ever drinking again this hangover shit is not worth it!" Cried Adrienne.

"well i did tell you not to go to the party" I said in an 'i told you so' tone that i know Adri hates.

"Shut up! It's too early in the morning for this!" She said while gripping her forhead trying to make the torturous pain stop.

I handed her a bottle of pain killers and a cup of water, because i know a hung over Adri isn't the most nicest Adri and i still have the rest of the weekend with her.
"Ok you go freshen up i'll go make us some breakfast."

I walked down the steps of her empty house since her brother was at university and her parents were at work. I quickly guided my self towards her kitchen and began making some pancakes and bacon. I have been to her house so many times i have everything memorized so finding the ingredients weren't hard.
As i was making the last of the pancakes i felt yer leaning over my shoulder watching me make them.
"Mmmmmm everything smells wonderful, you're hands are like magic i swear!" She said while sniffing the bacon.

"You just say that because you can't cook for shit adri" i said sarcastically.

"Ya ya whatever, feed me I'm hungover and in pain"

"Ok one sec" i said while pouring some orange juice into cups for us. I poured mine in my favourite disney cup she has and i poured hers into a cup me and nic got made for her, its personalized with all our faces and our names. I put a stack of pancakes and some bacon on both plates and put them on the table with the cups of juice and lastly put a bottle of maple syrup in the middle for the pancakes.

"Ok here you go now you can eat" i said to adri.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Well ya i didn't drink last night after we played the black out kiss game, me and you went back upstairs the guys stayed to play another a round or two, how desperate" I said while laughing.

"oh ya i remember that, my kiss was very sloppy and disgusting" she said shuddering remembering the horrible kiss.

"Really? wow that sucks, well after that we went upstairs, you drank a bit more we danced but the party got shut down by the cops since the music was too loud so i dragged you out of the house as fast as i could and waited by Nic's car for him, thank god we parked far away!"

"wait wait wait, first of all how was your kiss? and really the cops busted the party how do i not remember that, damn i was seriously trashed then!"

"uh uhm my kiss was ok i guess" I lied not wanting her to get all worked up.

"No way you're lying you voice got all squeaky!"

"Noooo" i squeaked.

"Ha you are soooooooo lying to me your getting super squeaky! ok spill it, tell me how was your kiss?"

"Ok fine! my kiss was great, it was absolutely perfect, i never knew you could be kissed like that, all slow yet undeniably sexy Adri. my lips are tingling just at the thought." my hands went up to my burning cheeks to cover up my embarrassing blush.

I heard a fork clatter to the ground I looked up at Adri and i saw her with her mouth hanging.

"WELL do you remember who it was? did you see? omg why did you not tell me this last night we could have hooked you two up? "