Chapter 1

Hiii there my lovelies this is my first book I may not be the greatest so sorry in advance but I hope you enjoy it XD

This story will go under major revision once its complete

Xox shasha

*chapter one*

The sun was shining through my curtains as I was woken up this dreary Monday morning with my alarm blasting Happy by Pharrell Williams. And let me tell you I was nowhere near happy because that stupid alarm woke me up from the greatest dream of all dreams. What was it you ask? Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling were fighting for my love! Channing took me on a romantic date to the beach and confessed his love to me, there were rose petals everywhere it was bliss. Ryan on the other hand took me to a romantic dinner date and serenaded me with a song he wrote for me It was perfect but it didn't last long. I desperately tried to go back to sleep but it was a minute later when my mom decided to yell like a banshee.

"GET UP RÉANNA ELIZABETH EVANS! IF YOU DON'T I WILL COME UP THERE AND DUMP ICE WATER ON YOU! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!"

"UGHHHH I KNOW MOM!"

Sadly I got up from my very comfortable bed, stretched and yawned to the point where I sounded and looked like a pterodactyl. Begrudgingly I got up and walked into my bathroom and made sure to lock the door because you never know when weirdos could be lurking around. I looked at myself in the mirror and physically cringed at how repulsive I looked. My hair looked like a birds nest, my mascara from last night smudged all around my eyes giving me the perfect raccoon eyes and to top it all off I had drool on the left side of my mouth. All in all I looked like a hobo (no offense to hobos). I looked at the clock and realized I had 20 mins till school started. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and pulled my hair into a long side braid. I rushed into my messy closet which resembled a dump,and pulled out a crop top that said "Mondays aren't my days" which was perfect for today. Hurriedly I picked out a black pair of skinny jeans. I threw them on and quickly went to my dresser and found my handy dandy mascara and swiped a bit onto my already pretty long lashes to give my eyes some depth. I also quickly put on some chapstick and lastly I looked at myself in my floor length mirror and gavemyself a once over. Meh I looked like zombie but who cares I'm going to school I've got no one to impress.

With that I ran down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen. I looked around looking for a decent on the go snack in the end I decided on taking a boring old apple. Dashing out of the kitchen and on my way out I sloppily kissed my mom and little sister Nova on the cheeks.

"Have a great first day honey love you!" yelled my mother as I was running out the door to my car.
"Love you too ma!" I yelled back while getting into my baby. My car was my baby I had gotten it two years ago for my 16th birthday her name is Alexa. It was a Purple/Mauve Honda accord 2004 sure it was a little old but I didn't care I loved her as if it were my child. If anything were to happen to it i would literally die. I smoothly pulled out of the drive way and made my way to pick up my best friend Adrienne Markovic aka Adri. I turned up the radio volume anticipating the lecture I was about to get from Adri for being late. Like I expected Adri bounded down her driveway and all but jumped into my car, she was wearing a white lace top and a pair of blue jeans, her blonde hair curled perfectly at her shoulders and her green eyes lined with eyeliner and mascara. In other words she looked like a goddess whereas i still look like a hobo.

"You stupid bitch! We have less than 10 mins to get to school! Its the first day of school and we are already gonna be late! There goes my good girl reputation! What are you doing? Drive you imbecile!" Screeched Adri.

"OMG OK OK BITCH I'm sorry, I wont ever be late again!" I apologized.

"Oh shut up we all know that will never happen" she laughed.

"Truuuuue" I said laughing with her while jamming to Queen B (beyonce) on the radio. We arrived at our school Maxwell High with a few minutes to spare so we went and got our schedules.

"Ughhhh I have history with Mrs.grey. She is so strict, and her voice is so monotone it puts me to sleep." I said with disappointment clear in my voice.

"Well thats not as bad as having Mr. Ainette the perv as your gym teacher!" Exclaimed Adri.

"Hahaha OMG seriously oh god and I thought my schedule sucked. Well make sure to never bend over around him." I said while winking at her.

"Ugh just stop and give me your schedule I want to see if we have any classes together" she said while giving me a death glare. I simply laughed and handed my schedule to her and started walking to our lockers where we saw our other best friend waiting. Nic was our other bestfriend he looked like a typical blonde haired blue eyed dumb jock but he was actually very smart AND good at sports he was the total package. Nic was 5"9 and he had a lean muscular build If he wasn't like a brother to me I would find him totally
hot. Adri and I have been friends from birth since our parents were friends. We grew up so close we might as well be sisters though we look totally different. Adri had perfect blonde hair, and beautiful emerald green eyes. She was a little shorter than me at about 5"3 while I was 5"5. Though she was petite she had a gorgeous body with all the right curves. However I had long dull brown hair that reached my waist, and blue/green eyes. Sure I was tall but I wasn't blessed with the perfect body, I wasn't too skinny nor too fat, I was average. Nic only joined the crew in the fourth grade. How we became friends is actually a great story. Adri and I were sitting in fourthgrade for indoor recess because it was raining outside, we were playing with the cars, sexist little Nic came and made fun of us. We didn't like that so we decided to use violence to show him that girls and boys are equal, in the end we beat Nic up and made him cry like a little girl. Then we felt bad so we let him play with us and thats how we became the three musketeers! The rest is just history.

"Oh so you are alive!" Nic exclaimed. Adri and I shared a confused look.

"What?" I asked still confused.

"Well I called both of you and no one answered also you both weren't at school so i got worried and thought you died" cried Nic sarcastically. I punched him in the shoulder and Adri slapped him in the stomach. Yay teamwork!

"Stop harassing me and lets see what classes we have together." Said Nic sobering up from our hits. I let the other two figure out what classes we had together as I put my stuff in my locker.

"Yayy we all have AP math together! And i have spanish with you Réré" said Adri.

"And I have history with you!" Nic said excitedly.

"Don't be too happy we have Mrs.grey." I said sadly but kinda happy now that i know I have someone to talk to in that class.

"Are you serious! Damn shes a bitch though!"

"Mhmmm" I replied as I closed my locker.

After a few more minutes of mindless conversation the bell rang signalling that classes are about to start so we made our way to our first class of the day math. YAYYY (note the sarcasm-.-).

It's going to be a looooong day I can already tell as we walked into the class.

_____________________________

Soooo this is the first part :D

i may not be the greatest updater I still have school and stuff so yea

QOTD: Whats your favourite thing? (like how Réanna loves her car :P)