Thanks

I am soo sorry for not updating I have been super busy with school and stuff like that but I hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise there will be more to come 😊

"Jai we need to get her to the hospital before she loses to much blood" I said putting pressure on her leg causing her to groan in pain "hell no I just got off the plane like 3 hours ago and I am sure as hell not going to hospital" she sat up looking at me "ok.. Ok it's your choice" I said putting up my hands in surrender "let's just get back to your house and then I can clean myself up ok" she said trying to stand up but failing jai grabbed her bridal style and walked her out to the car, I started moving the bed back to it's original place.. with struggle I finally completed my task as I was moving over to the chair that Jordan was tied up in I stumbled across the knife that was in her leg "shit" I whispered to myself as I knelt down to examine it a bit more, my mind became focused on the sharp object covered in blood in front of me, I soon found myself holding the knife close to my face "jazmin" jai yelled causing me to drop the knife in pure fright "what are you doing" he asked walking over to me "nothing" I said looking down "come on we're going now" he said grabbing my hand "but what about all the blood" I asked looking around "oh shit" he chuckled to himself "look you clean up the chair and I will do everything else" he said with a smile "ok" I sighed walking over to the chair.

5 minutes later

"Alright let's go" I said opening the door "oh crap Jordan's still in the car" jai laughed "oh crap" I laughed with him "can we go and see Luke after we drop jordan home" I asked as we walked out of the hotel "yeah well I was thinking that we could go take jordan to meet Luke and my family, you know if you want" he suggested scratching the back of his head "oh alright.. That sounds like a great idea" I smiled "alright then" he smiled back as we continued to make our way to the car.

"Sorry we took so long" I apologise as I sit in the front seat, I wait a moment but no reply "jordan" I question as I turn around to find her asleep covered in her own blood "we should get going" jai whispered as he started the car. I nod with a slight smile, jai turned the music up a little as I drifted off into my own thoughts.

5 hours later

"Jazmin" I herd a male voice whisper yell "what" I groan "we're at the hospital" the voice said "what" I question waking up a little more "would u like me to be more specific... Get your ass out of the car we are going to see Luke" jai laughed with sarcasm "whatever" I laugh yawning, I unbuckle myself and make my way into the hospital with jordan and jai "I'm hungry" jordan moaned "jai go and get her some food" I sleepily point to a vending machine "fine" he smiles as they walk over to the machine "im gonna go see Luke" I say as I look back to them, they nod gesturing me to go.

I walk in the dark room as its like 3 in the morning "Luke" I whisper as I move closer to his bed, there was no reply "please no.. No.. No please...leave her alone...no" I herd a whisper that soon turned into a scream " hey.. Hey.. Hey.." I whisper as I embrace his body in a hug " it's alright I'm here" I whisper as he clams down.