What is with these people

As we entered the hospital jai and I were laughing loudly at what just happened "jazmin" I herd a familiar voice say, I turned around to see all of O2L sitting there but sam "is everything ok in there" jc asks walking over to us "yeah he has a brain injury and can't remember anything from the past week or so but he will remember in a course of days" I said as they all gathered around jai and I "really..." Trevor questioned "yeah" I replied looking out he glass door to see if I could see the group of guys but the we're walking away "also that was a great slap" kian laughed high- fiving me "yeah it was"I laughed walking away to see Luke.

"Hey beau" I said as jai and I walked into the room "hey guys" he replied as I walked over to Luke and kissed him on the cheek "hey" Luke said to me as we hugged "hey" I replied smiling pulling away "how are you feeling" I asked sitting down on a chair holding his hand "I'm good how are you" he asked "I'm pretty good" I smiled "where's mum" I herd jai ask "she hasn't been answering her phone but the doctors called her and she said she would be here soon but that was an hour ago so" I herd beaus voice said as Luke rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb "what happened" I herd Gina yell as she burst through the door "mum... calm down" jai said hugging her "it's ok he's just got a brain injury... he won't be able to remember anything from the past weeks but he will be able to remember it all in the next couple of days" beau said as Gina walked over to luke and hugged him "are you ok honey" she asked Luke grabbing his hand, I let go of Luke's other hand and walked over to jai "hey do you want to get going" I asked whispering "yeah let's go" he replied walking over to his mum and saying goodbye "bye beau" I said hugging him "bye Gina" I said walking over to Luke and kissing him goodbye "let's go" I said to jai waking out the door.

We walked out of the hospital when we saw the group of boys from before "that wasn't very nice" the guys that I slapped said walking up to me "yeah... I'm not very nice" I said looking at him dead in the eye, he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him "fuck off " I said pulling my arm away from his grip pushing him away "feisty... I like that" he said pulling me close again "I said fuck off" I yelled pushing him back again "man she's beautiful when she's mad" he said looking at his friends "go and get in the car I'll be there soon" I whispered to jai.

he nodded and started walking towards the car when three of the guys grabbed him "fuck off" he yelled as the guys I slapped walked closer to jai "stop" I yelled pulling him back "you both can go if you kiss me" he said turning around with a smirk on his face "no fuck you" I said looking at jai who was struggling to get away from the guys "fine" he said as one of the guys that was holding jai punched him in the stomach "STOP" I yelled "kiss me" he replied "I will kiss you if you let him go first" I said as he looked me dead in the eye "fine... boys" he said as they let jai go, he walked to he car and started it up "now come here" he said grabbing my waist "jazmin" I herd kian yell "oh thank god" I said to my self and I got out of the guys grip "kian go inside now" I said sternly as all of they other boys walked out "guys go inside" I said pointing inside "pulling all the boys huh" the guys said "who even are you" jc asked "Jacob" he said confidently "well Jacob fuck off" jc sneered "jc go inside" I said trying to persuade them all "jc go" I said sternly as they all started walking inside, once they were all inside I turned around to see Jacob standing there "how about that kiss" he said smirking "hang on a sec" I said pulling out my phone and texting jai 'go to Starbucks I'll meet you there' I wrote, I sent the text and looked up to see jai drive off "so how about it" I said walking up to him, he slowly leaned in closing his eyes. I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I bolted down the street to see jai at Starbucks I sprinted to the car and hopped in.