Nash

Jazmin's P.O.V

"What do you want Nash" I sneered "jazmin I have done nothing to cause you to break up with me...." he whined "Nash I'm sorry but there's some one else" I said looking at the ground "who" his voice yelled "Nash go home" I pleaded "who" he yelled again "Nash leave" I said sternly "tell me who it is" he said grabbing my arm "Nash your hurting me" I said trying to remove my arm from his grip "who is it" he said pulling me close to his face, just as I was about to speak I herd the door open I turned around to see Luke's head peaking out the side of the door, Nash let go of my arm as I turned around "Luke please to back inside" I pleaded as I tried to shut the door "is this him" Nash yelled "Nash please" I pleaded "jazmin who is this" Luke asked "I'll talk to you when I'm done talking to him" I said trying to shut the door again but he pushed it open and stood beside me "Nash go home" I said folding my arms and looking down "jazmin go inside now" nash's voice wobbled "no" I said unfolding my arms "hey she told you to go home so just go home and make this easier for yourself" Luke said as he snaked his arm around my waist "this dosn't involve you" Nash sneered pushing Luke back "Nash stop" I a said pushing him back Luke started to walk up to Nash with balled fists "Luke no please" I pleaded pulling his wrist back "jazmin please go inside" Luke asked as he stopped, turned around and hugged me "Luke" I whispered looking up at him as tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I pushed them back "please" he pleaded kissing the top of my head I nodded and started to walk back inside when I herd them both hit the floor I turned around to see Luke on the floor with Nash on top of him punching him in the face "Nash get off him" I yelled pushing him over Luke then got on top of him and punched him in the face "Luke please just get inside" I yelled "jazmin go inside now" Luke ordered I did what I was told to and went inside, I ran to the window and looked out to see Luke punching Nash I looked away for just a second and herd Luke come back inside I rushed over to the door and saw Luke, he had blood coming from his nose and he already had a black eye "Luke are you ok" I asked moving some of his hair out of the way of his face "I'm fine how about you" he asked looking at me with is big brown eyes "I fine I'm just glad your ok" I said as I hugged him "Nash went home" he said as he kissed my forehead "good" I said as I tucked my head in the crook of his neck.

"jazmin can I talk to you.. like in your room.. where no one can hear" Luke said as we pulled apart "yeah" I said looking down, walking up the stairs and entering my room well jc's room cause the one I was in was messy. I sat on the bed and looked at Luke as he shut the door "are you alright" I asked looking guilty for what happened "yeah I'm just a bit confused" he said taking off his shirt and wiping the blood away from his nose "here" I said as I stood up and walked into my room grabbing a hand towel for Luke, I walked back in to find him shirtless, laying down and looking up at the roof, I shut the door and sat next to him, he looked at me with a smile so I started to wipe the blood away from his face. once I finished I put the towel on the ground and laid next to him snuggling up to his warm body, he soon rolled over and held me in his arms kissing me on the lips "go to sleep, your safe with me" he whispered kissing me again. During the middle of the night I got uncomfortable so I got up and got changed into bed shorts and a crop top.