6.

"So what do you think Flaky?" Giggles said.

"You look amazing Giggles just like Petunia" I said. "Hey guys guess what."

"What?" They both said.

"I got a job."

"Really? That's great!" They hugged me and bounced in place with me still in it, I laughed too, I was happy because this was my first job I was going to start after the accident with Flippy a while back. When the manager joshed us we just giggled among ourselves, we went to the cashier with our new dresses, after we bought what we wanted we sat together in the food court stuffing our faces in the most lady like face but for me it was in a cute way, I loved eating something sweet after doing something fun with my friends. I sat down and looked around as I enjoyed my chocolate and vanilla flavored ice cream, as I looked around I noticed a little boy standing in the middle of the crowd looking for someone.

"Hm?" I said.

"What's wrong Flaky?" Giggles said before she took a bite out of her burger.

"There's a little boy over there by himself." I pointed to the direction of the little boy.

"Where? I don't see him." Petunia said"

"Over there his the one wearing a funny looking hat and that thingy that spins over it" I said trying to explain is as best as I could while I used my hands.

"You make no sense." Petunia said pointing at me with her fork that had a slice of chicken on the end that was pointing at me.

"I do make since it just you can't understand my advance language skills." I pouted and took a bite out of my ice cream which was a bad idea because I ended up having a brain freeze. "Oww." I groaned

"That's what you get" she said jokingly with a laughed.

"Ow. Anyways, I'm going to get that little boy and..and make him sit with us until we find his parents." I stood up proudly.

"Wouldn't that be like kidnapping?" Giggles spoke out after she drank her Ice tea.

"Well...yeah." I put my head down in disappointment but then raised it up again. " It's not kidnapping if we're walking with him around the mall looking for his parents"

"To some people it might look suspicious."

"But it won't be"

Petunia sighed and took another bite out of her chicken and stared at me and giggles as we discussed the issue of the lost child. She cleared her throat and me and giggles looked at her. "Flaky go get the little boy if your so worried about his safety and giggles stop over thinking things."

Giggles sighed agreeing with Petunia and I walked over to the direction of the little boy. I jumped over a small bench and caught myself before I landed face first on the dirty cold floor. I kept walking like nothing happen. When I reached to wear the little boy was, he was crying and I kneeled down to his level. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

He looked up at me with tears strolling down his eyes. "I cwan't find my daddy..." He said wiping his tears away.

I looked at him in awe and I just wanted to hug him to death but I remembered what I was doing. "Do you want to come with me and my friends and look around for your dad?"

He nodded at me and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and walk back to my friends with a new little member to our group, well until we find his father. I was stopped and I turned to the direction it was coming from and I notice it was from the little boy. I saw him staring on his left at something so I looked at the direction he was looking at. He was staring at a cotton candy stand and was focus on a big bright pink cotton cloud of sugar, I drooled a little as I saw it to when an idea came to my head. "Would you like some cotton candy?"

He nodded and walked me to the stand, after we finished buying it we continued to walk back to my friends. When we reached then I sat him down next to me when Petunia said something. "So what's his name."

"Uh..."

She sighed. "You didn't ask him for his name."

I nodded and she facepalmed with Giggles.