"Annie are you okay? Would you tell us that you're okay?" I sing while pouring the hot fudge on my ice cream, which is on top of my brownie.

Someone slaps the counter, causing me to jump in surprise. I pull off my headphones, glaring at my brother. "Can you sing elsewhere?" Jeremy snaps, annoyed by my singing.

"Hey, I'm a good singer," I argue. I start pouring sprinkles on top.

"I'm trying to do homework," He snaps. My eyes almost burst out of their sockets. Jeremy and homework in the same sentence? Wow. Plot twist. Jenna and Elena turn around on the couch staring at Jeremy.

"Since when do you do homework?" I question before taking a bite of my sundae.

"Well, I need to catch up and I have a quiz tomorrow," Jeremy replies, refusing to look away from his work.

"What do you guys think?" Elena theatre whispers to Jenna and me. "Alien?"

"Maybe some sort of replicant," Jenna responds in kind, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Or he's a shapeshifter that's failing at blending in," I suggest.

"He can hear you," Jeremy snaps. He gives a fake smile before frowning again. He starts continuing his work. Maybe Damon got him to study too. I chuckle a bit at the thought and take a bite of my brownie and ice cream.

"I'm going upstairs to sleep," Elena huffs out before leaving the room. I watch her leave with a sigh. I guess breaking up with a guy she met two months ago was more painful than I thought it'd be.

Aunt Jenna and I exchange a look. "I'll go check on her," I offer.

    "Gabby, you know she's upset. So no sarcastic remarks please?" Jenna scolds.

    "Sarcasm is my second language though." I pout before finishing my sundae as fast as I can.

"I'm serious," Jenna says with a stern look. I raise my hands in defense.

"Me too," I promise.

    Before I could start heading up the stairs, the doorbell rings. "I got it!" I announce. I open the door and only to see Bonnie of all people.

    "Hey, Gabby," Bonnie greets, surprised to see me answering. She looks past me. "Is...Elena here?" Bonnie asks.

    "You're right on time," I respond as I let her inside. "She's bummed out about Stefan." She nods before following me up the stairs to Elena's room.

I don't bother knocking, but I do open the door slowly. She's moping under her covers. Aw she looks so peaceful.

    I yank the covers off and yell "Olé!" Elena grabs her legs due to the cold.

    "Go away," she mumbles with little bite to it.

    "Bonnie's here," I tell her before sitting beside her.

    "Hey," Bonnie greets, sitting at the edge of her bed. "Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie asks sitting beside her. I poke Elena's forehead, making her eyes open in surprise before she rolls them.