Chapter 2

I manage to avoid Ryan for most of the week but today is Saturday and I was bored...

"Who's all here?" Owen asks quietly.

I squeeze his hand and put my finger up to my lips. "Shh."

When he chuckles, I turn around and put my hand over his mouth. He wraps his arms around me and lays me on the top step before he begins kissing my neck. "We have to hurry." I giggle quietly, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He grinds against me and I bite my lip, holding back any noises that want to escape. Picking me up, he pins me against the wall, tugging at the bottom of my shirt. My shirt falls to the floor then he unhooks my bra and pulls it off, leaving my top half completely nude. "My room." I demand.

He puts me down with a smirk before picking up my bra and shirt and running to my room, closing the door behind him. I hold each breast as I walk up the stairs, shaking my head. "What the..." I hear Ryan's voice.

I look up to see Ryan looking at me, or should I say my breasts. "I forgot my shirt." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Okay." He says slowly, nodding.

I continue up the stairs and go into my room. After locking my bedroom door behind me, I glare at Owen. "Are you kidding me? I just told Ryan I forgot my shirt. That was the most awkward conversation ever."

He throws my bra and shirt towards me, putting his hands behind his head. "I was wondering what was taking so long." He smirks.

I turn my back towards him as I put my bra and shirt back on. He groans. "You can't seriously be mad."

"I'm not. Can we do something else?" I ask.

"What's there to do?" He asks.

"Let's go fishing." I smirk, knowing it'll piss off Ryan.

"Okay." He says, getting up. "It's about damn time we do something I'll actually enjoy."

"You enjoy making out." I point out.

"True." He nods, following me downstairs.

We look around the house for them but I can't find them. "What if they're in bed?" Owen chuckles.

I smack his arm. "She's too old for that."

"A man has needs." He says.

I go out to the backyard where I find Ryan and my mom. "I'm going out." I say.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Fishing." Owen says.

My mom looks at Ryan who doesn't look too happy. "Ryan's taking you fishing." She says.

"But Owen just asked me to go." I pout.

Ryan almost smiles at my behavior but he holds it back. "I don't care." She sighs. "Sorry Owen but we already decided we were gonna go today."

"No problem. I'll see you later." He says to me.

He leans down and presses his lips to mine. "See ya." I say as he walks away.

Owen disappears into the house and I look at my mom. "That was rude." I frown.

"No it wasn't." She sighs. "Go get ready."

********************************

The whole ride to the lake, I listen to music, ignoring my mom and Ryan. When we get there, there's a pontoon waiting next to the dock. Ryan puts the bags on while me and my mom get on, then he unties the boat. He climbs on and sits behind the wheel. I pull off my tank top then drop my shorts, so I'm only wearing my black bikini. Wearing nothing but my bikini and sunglasses, I lay on bench and close my eyes.