Ch 3 "letting him go taking another"

-Phil-
I was the house I kept the boy. I still don't know his name or anything about him. I sit next to the boy and I start asking questions.
What's your name?
. What's your favorite color?
. What type of music do you listen too?
. Where are you from?
. How old are you?
. Why were you in the woods?
. Do you have friends
.do you have siblings?
. Why won't you talk?
. What's your favorite food
I asked everything to came to mind but he never answered. He just started at the wall. "Please talk to me." I said and he just kept ignoring me. I started to give up on trying. I stood up and walked out and locked the door from the outside once again. I was becoming frustrated with this little boy. I know he's younger then me he looked 15 he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe I can let him go and just let him promise me or I will kill him.
-next day-
I went back and released him and told him if he went to the police I would kill him. He nodded.
-two weeks later-
I was becoming lonely. I went out and kidnapped someone again. It was an older boy this time. He looked so scared. He also didn't talk. I asked the same questions I asked the other boy. He just looked away. I was not giving up so easy. I left again and locked the door from the outside. I went home and crashed on my bed and fell asleep.
-next morning-
I woke up and made myself and this boy breakfast. I ate and then I went to the cabin in the woods or house in the woods what ever. When I walked in I handed the boy his breakfast and he ate in silence. "What's your name?" I asked him and he ignored me I signed "well my name is Phil." I told the boy and he nodded. I signed and when he finished I took his plate and cleaned it. I walked back into the dining room and he went to the living room. I followed him and said "I'm going to the house to get you clothes I'll be back." He nodded and I went to the House and got him some of my clothes instead of my little cousins clothes. When I got back I handed them to him and he nodded again. I turned to walk out the door right before i closed and locked it I heard something "Daniel."