Ch 1 "you what?"

-3rd person-
Phil had come back home we lived with his boyfriend. They lived in the woods so no one could get to them.
"Philly you home?" Phil boyfriend said through the house "yes bear. I'm home." He walked into the kitchen and saw him swaying his hips as he cooked humming to fall out boys. He's hair was brown and has brown eyes and he was tall and tan. Phil walked behind him and wrapped his arm around him. "What you cooking?" Phil asked. "It's a surprise" the boy said Phil walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table.
-dinner-
Phil and his boyfriend were talking when he broke the silence "Phil! I have to tell you something." Phil looked up and nodded "oh course bear." Phil said cheerfully "I'm not your mate Phil I've been lying. I always loved you we been friends since 2009. I'm sorry Phil." He looked down

-Phil-
I stood up and threw my plate on the ground. "Why! You lead me on for to long. I want you to pack your stuff and leave before I get back D--"
He was cut off "I know goodbye Phil I hope maybe we can get back together one day." He stood up and went to start packing. I ran out the house. I needed to clear my mind. "How could he do this to me." I thought out loud. I was angry I need to take my anger out on someone. I see someone walking so I covered there mouth and dragged them to another part of the woods. I needed to take my anger out on someone. I threw the person on the ground and the person groaned out in pain. I leaned down and glared at the person I couldn't see the Persons face cause it's dark. I raised my fist to punch him but I punch the ground by there head cause I just couldn't punch a human. I picked the person up and took them to another house I used to own before I met him I can't even call him by his name we known each other for soooo long. I can't believe he lied to me like that. I threw the person in the house and I went in also. I turned on the light. And the person glared at me "let me go!" They yelled and I just shook my head no. "Your not going anywhere!" I hissed. The person back away once they saw my fangs. They tried to find an exit now they know what I am. "Might as well stop there is no other exit." I said and they stopped moving and just sat down "I. HATE. YOU" they said and I pretended to be scared "I can just kill you." I said and they just looked away. "Please don't" they said I laughed and walked out the House locking it from the outside so they couldn't get out no matter how hard they try.

A/N first chapter I look forward to writing more of this. Also cred to verlu64 for the idea