Getting You To The Dentist

Start from the beginning

'Look at me, Darling.' He whispered.

You looked at him and smiled when you saw the concern in his look.

'Oh my-' He said after a moment.

Your smile fell and you looked at him confused.

'Wha-' You began before you realized what it was.

'My god damn front tooth just popped out!'You yelled as you hastily got up and out of his grip.

He held in his laughter as you looked around for you missing tooth. Once you found it your eyes got wide.

'Clint, you know I hate the dentist but what am I supposed to do about this?' You asked shoving your tooth in his face.

He took a step back before you lowered the small white object.

'I think you'll need to go or stay without a tooth.' He finally said.

You sighed because you knew he was right.

'Tell Fury I'm booking the rest of the day off.' You said with a sad expression.

'I can't tell him if I'm coming with you.' Clint said with a smile.

You brightened up slightly before he pecked your lips.

'It's better with a tooth.' He said before you smacked him lightly.

Bruce:

Bruce was a doctor so he'd heard every excuse in the book when it came to getting out of appointments. You had been avoiding him all week because you knew he'd had his dentist friends around trying to trap you in for a much needed filling.

'If it isn't (Y/N)-' A voice behind you made you jump.

You spun around and saw Bruce looking at you with raised brows.

'Hey, Honey.' You said with a half wave.

He took a step forward and grabbed the box of crackers from the cupboard next to you.

'You said you didn't need that filling done, right?' He asked.

You nodded and he handed you the cracker box.

'Eat some and prove it.' Was all he said.

You blinked at him and were about to object when you knew there was no use.

'Just watch me-' You sassily said before shoving a cracker into your mouth.

You chewed slowly until the pain caught up.

'Ahhh-' You said spitting out the wheat treat and holding your cheek.

'Come on-' Bruce said taking your hand and leading you away.

'Thank you, Bruce.' You said sitting in the chair.

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead before speaking.

'No problem, Love.'

Bucky:

In Bucky's time, going to the dentist wasn't as much of a big deal as it was now. He went during his recovery and, unlike most people, fell in love with it. He always tried getting you to go with him but you wouldn't budge. Today he would try a new tactic.

'(Y/N), why do you never do what I want to do?' He huffed as you two sat on your couch watching Doctor Who.

'Buck, where is this coming from?'You asked out of genuine confusion.

' Well, the dentist has been calling and you just hang up on them or don't answer.' He replied.

Your stomach fell. Were you really upsetting Bucky by not going in for a stupid check up?

'Buck, I love doing everything else with you but you know I don't like the dentist half as much as you do.' You said patting his leg.

He looked away and faked being sad.

'Yeah, I understand.' He whispered.

You instantly felt bad and got off the couch.

'Buck, today's your day and we're going to the dentist.' You proclaimed as you grabbed your purse.

Bucky grew a wide smile before hopping happily off the couch.

'I call going first!' He shouted as he grabbed the car keys from your hand and rant towards the door.

'Go right ahead.' You mumbled in reply.

--------------------

Social Media

Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad