Secrets

Logan's Pov

I woke up and I felt his arms around me. To be honest I thought he was gonna be gone this morning. I tried to get up out the bed and he just ended up holding onto me tighter.

Trey: Don't leave me

Me: I was just getting me some clothes

Trey: I like you like this

Me: Okay but we have work

Trey: No not until we talk

Me:Okay let's talk

Trey: Now what you saw in the elevator and at the club was me being a dumb ass. Tanaya is actually my ex from earlier this year. She had my heart and still kinda does but she's not you. I loved her but she left after things started to get ugly. 

Me: Mhmm

Trey: I never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry

Me: Why didn't you tell me about her? 

Trey: I didn't think I needed to but I can see right now that we need to start being honest with each other

Me: Yes we do. Just don't do that to me again

Trey: I won't. Can I ask you something?

Me:Yeah

Trey:Do you think you can take the day off and we can just hang out. Just me and you. We can go out and do anything you want. I just want to be with you today. We'll deal with the drama from work later. 

Me: Yeah. I just want to be with you too

Later.........

Trey's Pov

I've been spending the day with my baby all day. So far we've eaten and walked around all the shops all day. She's not like my other girls. Logan is probably the first girl that doesn't like me spending money on her. Usually when I have sex with a girl they're so quick to get in my wallet but no not her. She's literally told me not to spend money on her. Right now we're just riding around.

Me: What do you like to do on your freetime baby

Logan: Well I love the beach

Me: Then we can go to the beach. I told you today is about you and we're doing whatever you want to do

Logan: Then let's go to the beach

Me: Okay c'mon

At the beach.......

Logan's Pov

We are here at the beach and he's holding me. It's really nice out here. He's been trying to pay for everything I liked today. I don't want him paying for my stuff for a reason. It's just some things in my past that's happened and I've never told anyone but Taylour. Taylour is the only person who knows because what happened was probably the worst thing ever. And ever since then I've never let any man whose offered me help help me.

Trey: Can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah

Trey: why are you so skeptical when I ask you can I help you?

Me: It's hard to explain it to you right now

Trey: Is it that bad?

Me: It's terrible 

Trey: Well tell me when you're comfortable enough

Me: Okay

Trey: Well whatever it was I'm sure it won't happen again. Just trust me.

Me: Okay

My past isn't something I want to look back on. It's the reason I'm the woman I am. Hopefully Trey will understand when I tell him about it.