Chapter 29

"Dad?" The man in front of me looked like my dad but he looked like he hasn't shaved in days.
"Kathryn, you were right about that woman. I came home early from work and I caught her. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He hugged me. I didn't hug back though.
"Come in but don't be loud we have two little ones asleep." He came in and sat him on the couch. "We are having a birthday party you are welcome to stay for."
"Who's it for?"
"Your two grandchildren."
"I'm a grandpa?" I giggled at him.
"Yes."
"When are they gonna wake up?"
"Umm they should be up in about 20 minutes."
"Kat imma get the kids up... Oh what's he doing here?"
"Beca he came to apologize."
"OK. Well I'm gonna get my nice and nephew up." I giggled and nodded. When they got out here they eminently wanted me.
"Dad, I want you to meet Mason and Emily. Named after Jason's dad and my mom." He Smiled at them.
"How old?"
"Turning one today."
"Good so I haven't missed much. Hi little kiddies I'm your grandpa." Mason giggled and Emily kicked him. I started laughing. "What was that for?"
"She does that to everyone." He nodded and Jason walked through the door. He gave me and the kids each a kiss. Then he saw my dad.
"What is he doing here?"
"Apologizing."
"OK." He seemed wary and I didn't blame him.
"Kat your mother would've loved them." I smiled and nodded.
"Can you take them for a minute I need to go to the bathroom?" Jason took Emily and my dad took Mason. I calmly walked to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I turned the cold water on and rubbed it against my face to calm me down but it didn't work the tears started to run down my face. "Mom, I wish you could be here, I could really use your help with all of this." I whispered to myself. I let the tears fall for a couple of minutes. I washed up my face and redid my makeup. I walked out and saw my dad was playing with the kids I'm actually surprised to see this because he never played with me growing up.
"So dad, how have you been for the past two years?" He thought for a moment.
"Well I broke up with that awful woman, I made a big investment with Apple, I've also been trying to find you and well here I am. Kathryn I truly am sorry."
"And I believe you, it's just that I'm not going to forgive you right away."
"That's fine as long as I'm in yours and my grandkids' life." He smiled and tickled Mason.
"KAT!!! JASON!!!! I want you to meet some people."
"Who Andie?" There standing in my living room was two very God like guys one looked like a city boy the other looked like a country boy. The city boy had blonde hair with blue eyes, he was wearing a white T-shirt with dark-wash skinny jeans and a leather jacket. The country boy had on wranglers (blue jeans) and a red plad button-up shirt. They were very hot and God like with their muscular build but not as hot as Jason, or at least that's what I thought. Andie was holding the city boy's hand and Beca came up and held the country boy's hand.
"Umm hold on I know one of your names, you.." I pointed at the country boy. "Must be Braxton you're Beca's boyfriend of two years, why haven't I meet you yet?"
"Well Beca said to wait just in case we broke up but since it's been two year she said she would let me meet her only family. Finally." He said with a southern accent.
"Oh OK, nice to meet you, I'm Kathryn but please call me Kat, this is my boyfriend Jason, my dad, and these two beautiful kiddies are mine and Jason's, Emily and Mason."
"Its nice to meet y'all."
"Andie has never told me your name but I have heard some stories you'd rather not have me repeat in front of her brother." Andie blushed and Jason face went from a happy one to a mortified look and I just laughed.
"Kat really in front of my brother."
"Hey you've heard the same about your brother." I was still laughing.
"You've told your friends about what we've done in bed?" I stopped laughing at Jason's voice.
"Umm, yes what girl doesn't tell her friends everything? I haven't told them the newer one don't worry I won't tell them that one.." Jason's face light up like a tomato.
"OK well since I already know everyone else, what's your name city boy?" I asked the dude.
"I'm Zack."
"Well it's nice to finally meet my wonderful friends' boyfriends.." Then Jason's mom walked in.
"Lets get this party started now that I'm here."
"Good idea." And that's what we did we partied and had fun.