Chapter 26

...Jason's P.O.V...
...September...
Kat starts school today. I started last month. She still works at smiths but only part time because of school. I have a part time job at the Maverick in Perry. As for me and Kat we are still going strong. We are going day by day but it's the best we can do. Right now I'm on my way to Logan for school. It's a long drive but that's OK, Kat lets me use her car and she uses one of her bikes, Andie and Beca live in Ogden and they go to the ATC. School is rough but it's totally worth it. 4 years of school to own my own law office. Kat will be in school for 5 years because she's going in for her doctors degree, cosmetology, and fashion. So our life is going good right now. Kat hasn't heard from her dad or and any of them but she has my mom, Andie, Beca and me so she's OK. I just hope that me and Kat are gonna make it.
...Kathryn's P.O.V...
School starts in an hour so I'm at McDonald's getting a breakfast wrap with the girls.
"So Andie how are you and your Bo?" She blushed when I asked that. Beca answered before she could.
"Oh my god! Be glad you don't live with us. I know we live on opposite ends of the house but for fuck sakes I can hear them doing it, and let me tell you, they never stop!" Andie's blush grew.
"Andie do I need to tell your brother?"
"Oh my god no! Please don't. He'll kill him!!" Me and Beca burst out laughing.
"Oh has Beca told you about her new boo thang?" I looked at Beca, raising my eyebrow.
"No she hasn't. Beca tell me right now you bitch."
"OK, Well his name is Braxton and you'll never Believe this.... he's a country boy!" I looked at her in shock. She had this wide grin on her face. "He's cute to."
"Forget cute he's fucking hot!" Andie added, I started laughing then a wave a Nashua came over me.
"Hey are you OK?" I looked at Beca and smiled.
"Yeah just nauseous. I've been like this for a month or so, it's weird.." they gave each other a weird look.
"OK imma regret asking about my brothers love life but when was the last time you guys had sex." I thought back
"About a couple of months ago. Why?" Beca gave me a pointed look. "Are y'all serious right now? There's no way in hell!"
"Well. Did you use protection." I didn't answer. "Oh shit you didn't. You should buy a couple of tests just to make sure." I nodded and looked at the time.
"Well I need to be on my way bitches."
"Bye!" The both yelled.
"Bye!" Oh god what if I am pregnant? if I am what would I tell Jason? Or how would I tell him? I walked into class and sat in the back of the class. 4 and a half hours later school ended and I was off to a store to buy a couple of tests then I raced home. I drank 5 cups of water and waited till I had to pee. I peed on all the sticks and put them on the bathroom sink and waited 30 minutes. I looked at the first one, positive the next one had a pink + sign and the next has two little lines and next one of them it read pregnant. I dropped the test when my phone started ringing, it was Jason. I answered.
"H-hello?"
"Hey I'm almost out of the canyon, get dressed in something nice we're going out to eat."
"O-ok. Love you bye."
"Love you to bye." We hung up and I quickly hid the tests. I got a fitted black dress and the sexy outfit I bought at the mall when I first moved here and ran to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I striped my school clothes and took off the black bra and panties from earlier and took a quick shower. I put on the turquoise panties and bra, and turned side ways to look at my belly in the mirror. It didn't look any different well except my 6 pac is faint, I just thought I was getting chubby. But apparently not. I put on the Lacey fabric, then I put on my dress. The dress made my curves stand out and it sucked what ever baby bump I had back in. I quickly did a black smokey eye look. Grabbed my small purse and was done. Oh and I hid the tests in my purse. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Jason but I need to tell him tonight. I sat on the couch until Jason was done getting ready.
When we got there I noticed it was a Mexican restaurant this is going to be good not only am I Hispanic, I can also speak Spanish and I'm a sucker for Mexican food..
"Hola, how my I help you?"
"Hi table for 2 please."
"Right this way señor." This lady had a very thick Hispanic accent. It was beautiful.
"Will this work for you?"
"Si señorita. Muchas gracias." I said to her. Jason looked at me funny.
"De nada señorita. You two have a lovely meal." I nodded
"How do you know Spanish?"
"Oh ugh my mom's family is from Spain. She said I needed to learn the language wether I wanted to or not."
"Well it's a very beautiful language."
"Si." He gave me a confused look. I giggled. "do you want me to teach you the basics?"
"Please." I giggled.
"OK so, Si means yes, no means no, señorita means young woman..."
"But she wasn't young."
"No she's not but you call them that when your trying to flatter them. señor mean sir, mi Amor means my love, Te amo, mi Amor means I love you, my love, Besame means kiss me. thats all for now I would like to eat something."
"OK" I started searching the menu.
"Are you two ready to order?" This guy also had a hard time speaking English.
"Si, can I get the fajitas?" The guy nodded.
"And you sir?"
"Same please."
"Bebes?" When he said that I did a mini freak out but then I remembered what it meant.
"Si, two cokes." he nodded and left.
"Bebes?" When Jason said it I had a little break down out loud.
"Babies? What do you mean.... oh wait bebes means drinks." he gave me a worried look.
"Are you OK?"
"Yes and no. I have something to tell you but it needs to be in private."
"Oh OK." 
...To Be Continued...