Not anymore pt 1 xx rating

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that the number of Xs that there are in the title tells you what te level of smutty things there will be. Ok on with the story!

Shays pov

   I just moved into Marks place last week on my 18th birthday. We have been really good friends since as long as I can remember. My dad let me move in since I'm 18 now and I'm a adult. Marks 26 by the way. Right now I'm sitting in the car with Mark.

"So how was the food?" Mark asked pulling out of Olive Garden. "Eh." I said texting. "Eh? EH?! That's all the effort you have is EHHHH?!" Mark said smiling. I laughed and turned up the radio. Uma Therman was playing. I got on my snap chat. "Hey dudes! Me and Mark be partying hard!" I said. Mark made a duck face and danced in his seat. I leaned over and whispered to the camera. "Actually we are just loosers." I said frowning "True dat." Mark said with a lisp. I laughed at how cute it was. I ended it and shared it to my story.

If you didn't get the hint there cause your a dumbbut, I kind of have a huge crush on Mark. You should see my face when I saw him out of the shower with just a loose towel around his waist. Now that's something to go change your panties about! We hopped out of his car and ran into the house. Mark flipped down on the couch while I grabbed the remote off of the shelf.

Marks pov

Me and Shay just got back from Olive Garden. I decided to take her somewhere nice to eat. I flopped down on the couch while Shay strutted over to the cabinet and bended down. Her butt was 2 inches away from my face. I gulped. Lately I have been having these strange sexual fantasies about her. She stands back up and sits next to me."Netflix?" She asked. "Yeah sure. Flip it on Geeks that drink." I responded ". She nodded her head.

"Ima lay down." Shay said scooting o the other end. She stuck her feet up on the couch putting her calves and feet on my lap. I pulled out my hands from
underneath her legs, and just kind of layed them down on her legs.

A little more into the movie. My hands started to feel awkward. There just kinda laying there. I trace my fingers down her leg gently. She shifts a little and let's out a silent short moan. I don't know if she's tired or not.  I keep doing it biting my lip so I could hopefully not get a boner.

The movies over. "I'm going to go get ready for bed ok?" She says walking down the hall. I stand up and run to my room. My boner is pressed up against my jeans. Te pain and pleasure is unbearable. I yank off my jeans and underwear hopping in my bed. I grasp my member and run slowly up and down. I try to not moan or grunt so Shay will here me. I'm close. I but my lip as I release a white substance all over my chest. I get out of bed and grab a Kleenex from my counter. I wipe off the substance slowly.

I pull on my pants and