Chapter 2

Walking out of the change room was Peter Pan with a skirt and two braids down his back.

“What, what is it?” asked Pepper.

“Your look like Peter Pan!” Exclaimed one of the girls.

“Who?”

“Peter Pan he’s a boy from Neverland.” Jane explained.

“Neverland I’ve never heard of it.”

“Well tonight I’ll show you were it is. For now you can wear that if you like and I’ll see you all at lunch girls, play nice with Pepper.” Jane said as she left the room.

“Goodbye Jane!” Exclaimed all the girls.

That night all the girls waited for Jane on the floor by the window. Then Jane walked in the room and all the girls became really excited.

“So where is Neverland Jane?” Pepper asked.

“Look out the window” she did “Ok so it’s the second star to the right and straight on to morning.”

“So who’s Peter Pan?” Pepper asked.

“Peter Pan has many stories so maybe I’ll tell the one about how Peter Pan cut off the hand of Captain Hook and fed it to the crocodile.” Jane began.

“No that’s to gross Jane,” one girl said shivering. “How about we say what we want to do if we ever go to Neverland?”

“Yeah!” all the girls cheered.

“I would want to meet the mermaids” one girl said.

“I would want to go on a treasure hunt” another said.

“Jane what do you want to do in Neverland?” Alexandra asked.

“Well you all know that I went to Neverland,” Jane started. All the other girls looked at Jane in aw; Pepper looked at Jane with a smirk.

“In your dreams probably,” Pepper said smirking. Then Caroline punched Pepper in the arm really hard. “Ow!” Jane saw this.

“Caroline why did you do that,” she snapped.

“She said that you never went to Neverland,” Caroline wind.

“Still Caroline you don’t punch the girl and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I didn’t hear her so it’s fine.” Caroline went and sat away from Pepper.

“Pepper what would you do in Neverland?” all the girls looked at Pepper in the back of the group.

“Well I don’t know what you can do in Neverland?” Pepper asked the room at large.

“Well you can meet the Mermaids, the Indians, you could fly or crow like a rooster with Peter...” Jane listed

“You mean like this Jane,” as one girl tried to crow like a rooster but sounded like a dyeing cow.

“No like this,” Pepper said as she crowed exactly like a rooster. Jane stared at the girl in the Peter Pan girl suit in amassment. “What Jane?”

Jane composed herself. “Nothing, sorry for staring Pepper.”

“That’s quite alright.” Pepper replied politely.

“Oh look at the time it’s time for bed girls.” Jane said. All the girls sighed as they walk to their beds Alexandra showed Pepper to her bed. Jane noticed that Pepper walked smoothly as if she wasn’t even touching the floor. Then Alexandra ran to her own. “Good night girls!” Jane called.

“Good night Jane!” all the girls called back as Jane closed the door. Then Pepper sat up in her bed and pined her braids up on top of her head and put her new hat on her head and fell asleep.