07

Author's note: My last post Real Life Brandon Tweeted Me actually did happen! He did a Q and N and he answered my question. I literally freaked out. Anyways back to the story! Give Feedback, vote, and comment!!!

Tina's P.O.V.

The rest of the night, all we did was play twenty one questions, eat ice cream, and watched movies. Brandon didn't bring up my heartbreak story which was a good thing because I would have broke. I try to forget about this horrible tragedy and I don't want to relive it again.

"It's ten o'clock now. I should be heading home. Be ready tomorrow at eleven thirty," Brandon says as he gets off of my bed and puts on his jacket.

"That reminds me. For the next six months, we are required to be together everyday until you get into a relationship with someone. Once you find a relationship with someone, I'll explain the next set of rules following that." 

My heart sunk. My feelings for Brandon hasn't left since I first laid eyes on him. I can't help but not deny that I have a crush on him. 

"Alright... See you tomorrow at eleven thirty," I say as Brandon puffs into thin air.

You're probably thinking, "How did he poof into thin air?" 

Well, each Love Guru has special powers. Every Love Guru can sense if they're person is in danger, whether love related or not, and poof to places. Each Love Guru has their own special power. For Brandon, he can think of anything reasonable and with the snap of his fingers, whatever he thought of magically appears.

NEXT DAY

I wake up to the sound of my iPhone playing my latest favorite song, "Force of Nature," by Bea Miller.

I realized that I have an hour and a half to get ready, so I quickly get off my bed and go straight to the bathroom. As, I'm washing my face, I realized that I had coats of mascara running down my face.

"Was my face like that yesterday, the whole time??" 

Millions of questions were going through my mind, but quickly shook it off and went back to my morning routine. 

I race downstairs and went into the kitchen. Not realizing that my father was already down there with some eggs, toast, bacon, and a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning, Sugarplum! I have breakfast for you. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be gone all day. I have to work a twelve hour shift and probably going to stay over night at Todd's house. Ya know? Todd is my co-worker. Anyways, I have to go. Love you!" He grabs his suit case and newspaper and heads towards me.

"Dad, it's fine! I'll be with Brandon all day. No worries. Now go make some money!!" I show him my bright smile and slightly lead him to the door.

"Oh with Brandon, eh?" My father smirks as my face starts to heat up.

"Bye Dad!!" As I shove him outside, closed the door and locked it.

After breakfast, I quickly grabbed a summer dress and some sandals and leave it on my bed. I go over to my make up table and put my hair in a very very messy bun. I decided to wear a natural set of makeup, so I put on BB Cream with a thin line of black eyeliner and some mascara. And lastly, I put my eyebrows in place.

I put on my clothes and sandals and rushed to the bathroom. I couldn't decide on how my hair should look, so I left it in the messy bun I already had and placed a colorful bow to it. 

I look over to the clock and realized that I had thirty minutes left, so I went over to my perfume table. I glanced over my selection and used the White Tea and Jasmine smell and sprayed all over. Then I grabbed some lotion and applied all over my legs.

Lastly, I grabbed my fully charged phone and placed it in my cute purse that had my other items that I needed. I had five minutes to spare, so I cleaned my room a bit in case Brandon comes into my room again.

BONG BONG BONG BONG

My door bell rings and I rushed downstairs to the door. I looked at my phone and I see that it was eleven thirty on the dot. 

Glad to know that he is on- time person, I thought.

I open the door with a huge smile on my face and there appears Brandon Calvillo.

He was wearing some pair of jeans with just a black shirt. Something so simple, yet looked so good on him. Every time I looked at him, my crush on him grows. 

"Hey Tina," Brandon says with that heartwarming smile.

Who knew that whatever he says, makes me fall for him even harder.

Author's Note: Hope y'all enjoy!! VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT!!! :)