01

Tina P.O.V.

Love Guru's were given to us by the gods above to help lead us to a happy life. They have been here ever since Earth was created. For many many years they lurked in the shadows, afraid of us. Once they realized how many people had their heart broken after break up after break up, they decided to help us.
To keep the agreements between the Love Guru's and humans, there are rules. Personally, I think they are dumb due to the fact they are helping us find love. Why should there be rules on finding love??? Anyways there are two rules.

Rule 1: Every human will have their Love Guru once they turn 18 unless otherwise.
Fair enough, right? I mean if you don't deserve one then you shouldn't be allowed to get a Love Guru.
Rule 2: No human shall be with a Love Guru.
Now this is the part where I flip out on. Why can't we be with our lover? What if we happen to fall in love with our Love Guru? They are there trying to help us find love when they are the ones that we fall in love with! I know many people that have their Love Guru as their best friends and fall in love with each other! This rule really pisses me off because I don't want to fall in love with my Love Guru and never be able to be in a relationship with him. If we can't fall in love with them, then what's the point of finding love when it's banned?

A/N: HI GUYS! This is my first work here on wattpad so I hope you enjoy it! Tomorrow will be the day that Tina gets her Love Guru😊
Love you!!💘