06

Tina's P.O.V.

FLASHBACK

Hi there, I wrote onto my notebook and pressed it against the window.

Hey yourself! The sign read back with a cute smile on the boy's face.

What's your name? My name is Tina! I wrote back.

My name is Cody, it says as he wrote with a smile face at the end.

This is how it all started.

PRESENT TIME

"That's how I met him and now for the love interest part," I say as I look at Brandon dead in the eyes.

Brandon nods his head and acknowledges for that I continue.

"We dated for three years after we realized we had feelings for each other. He asked me to be his girlfriend the day I turned fourteen. We never fought, cheated, or lied to each other. We were like each other's missing piece that glued perfectly. Everything was perfect until we were sixteen."

FLASHBACK

"I got the test results back," Cody says looking down.

"And????" I practically yelled back for answer.

"I have cancer."

FAST FORWARD TO CODY'S LAST WORDS

"He didn't make it. His last words to me were,

"Promise me you'll find love again, alright? You need to find someone. Someone who's going to be there for you at all times. I'm sorry. So sorry, Tina. Promise me you'll do that for me?"

I started crying and said,

"No Cody! You are the only one I want to be with! I do-"

"Tina, you have to. I need to know that you are willing to find love again. I don't want you to be in this lonely world by yourself. You need someone to protect you!" Cody grabs my hand and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise," I say and just start crying like crazy.

"I love you," Cody says and closes his eyes.

And that was the last breath that Cody had.

PRESENT TIME

"He was my first boyfriend, first kiss, first time, my first love. I haven't experienced anything with anybody since then," I say as I stare at my ceiling wall.

Brandon places his hand on my arm and looks at me and says,

"I pinky promise that you'll find love again."

That sentence gave me hope.

A/N: THAT WAS THE LAST PART OF THE STORY!!!!!! Vote comment and give feedback! LOVE YOU