03

Tina P.O.V.

Looking at the time, I realized that it was time!

"Oh shit!"

I run downstairs and went straight to my backyard where my ceremony was held. My eyes were focused to where my father was talking to this person and didn't even realized I ran into someone-- hard.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sooooo sorry!" I say and look up at the person I ran into.
He had brown hair and eyes. This man was wearing a blue shirt with a red pocket.

Man this guy has great taste in shirts.

"Hey it's totally fine.. It's my fault, I wasn't looking," he says and gives me his hand with a smile on his face.

"Thanks" I say blushing after seeing his features close up.

Wow he's cute. We don't see boys looking like that everyday.

"Umm... What's your name?"

"My name is Ti--- oh shoot! I have my ceremony right now! I have to go!"

"Wait no! Uhh my name is Brandon!"

"Tina!" I yelled as I was running to my father who was with a bunch of people... I jog to my father and he looks at me with a joyful smile.

"Sorry I'm late father! I didn't realize the time and--"

"Sweetie it's fine! Now I was talking to Mr. Stuart and he was telling me all about your Love Guru!"

Here's a little background on why Mr. Stuart is here. For every ceremony, there is the family, but there is also the committee of the Love Guru's. First of all, each family has a family Guru Expert. They are the people that help us in case our Guru's doesn't work out and are the ones that help decide who are Guru's are. The rest of the people from the committee here are either experts or actual Guru's. They are just here to witness that I am given the correct Guru.

"Oh really? I'm so excited! I've been dreaming about this my whole life! What's my Love Guru's name??" I say with a huge smile across my face.

"His name is--"

BONG BONG

The bell rings telling us that it is time to begin.

"I am here today to present Tina Rosewood her Love Guru. She is a unique woman who loves to put others before her and loves to make everyone smile. The committee has chosen a special Love Guru for Ms. Rosewood. Please welcome Brandon Calvillo!" Says Mr. Stuart and does a hand gesture to him.

I smile wide and look cautiously. Where is he?!?

A man walks up to Mr. Stuart. I can't see him properly because his back is turned to me.

I analyze him and noticed how tall and muscular he is. My father nudges me to walk up to them, but I feel that something is stuck in my throat. I'm speechless because my Love Guru is here within 15 feet away from me.

I walk slowly up to my Love Guru while Mr. Stuart began to leave him.

My Love Guru turns around and immediately I noticed those same brown eyes that I met earlier.

"Brandon," I said breathlessly and smile.

"Hey Tina," he says smirking. "Didn't expect that, huh?"

Holy shit. This is going to be a bumpy ride.