A Favor for a Favor

A/N~ So I am the WORST for making you guys wait, but I had a mini writers block and I just kept thinking, Oh I don't like the way I put that, and I just ended up deleting it XD Also I had some unexpected plans yesterday where there was a party and all, and we came home super late and I was planning to do a chapter but, yeah, scratch that. Also saw the new MD episode, and there is a guy named Xavier O.o was NOT expecting that. So that was a coincidence, and this is the LONGEST author's note EVER. LET THE HUNGER GAM---ahem...I mean LET THE STORY BEGIN!

   You and Xavier rushed past the Hydra, which was struggling to get back on their feet. You kept running until the sounds of roars and curses died down. You both collapsed.

Panting, Xavier asked, "Are you ok?"

You nod, "I'm just fine," suddenly a small light seeped through the tree's leaves. It was sun-rise.

"We have two more days,"

"That's easy, we just have to find the Lich and ask him to use his portal," Xavier said, confidently.

"Hm...but where is his castle?" you wondered, getting up and started to look around.

"It should stick out like a sore thumb..." Xavier said, getting up too, and started to walk to your right.

You start following him closely, he suddenly stops, but you were so busy examining the landscape you bumped into him. He staggered forward and fell.

"WHOA!" by instinct you leaned forward and caught his arm just in time. You see why he stopped.

Cutting through the forest was a deep crevasse, with lava and water sewn through it.

You quickly pull up Xavier, before he slipped your grip.

"That would've been bad," your voice wavered. He nodded.

"How are we going to get across?"

"Can't we just go around it?"

He shakes his head,

"We would be walking for days to find the end, no, we have to get across,"

"Well I don't see a way a---" you were interrupted by a high-pitched sound.

You and Xavier cover your ears,

"What is that noise?!" Xavier shouts over the sound.

You shrug, "It's coming from over here!" you shout, heading to your left. The sound died down, but eventually you found a small floating white figure, which was stained with red.

"What is that" you whisper.

"I'm not a Twilight Forest expert" Xavier whispers back, he takes a step forward, stepping on a branch. The sound vibrated through the forest. The figure turned around, tears staining its squinting eyes. The figure opened its mouth, making a screeching sound, and a fireball came towards you.

Your eyes widened as you duck, the scent of smoke filling your nose.

"HEY! Watch it!" you say, the figure started crying again.

"Um, are you ok?" Xavier gently asks, but didn't dare to step forward.

"I-I l-lost my h-home" it stammered.

"We can help you," you say, and the figure's eyes opened, blood red eyes staring at you with happiness, but it still cried.

"R-really?" but the figure looked uncertain, "w-what's the catch?"

"Well..." you gestured towards the ravine, "we kind of need to cross this,"

"T-that's easy! I-I'm still learning how to f-fly, but I c-could take you o-one at a t-time,"

"That would be great!" Xavier exclaimed.

"But if we found your home, wouldn't we have to come back here for you to help us?"

The figure floated there for a moment,

"I'm p-pretty sure my h-home is across the r-ravine,"

"That's great! So...who's going first?" you say looking around. Suddenly your feet left the ground, and the next thing you know, you were flying on a crying monster.