The Warning

A/N~ Having a inner dance party while writing this....mostly because I'm listening to Centuries by Fall Out Boy XD, sooooooo I'm sorry if everything is just...CRAZY BUT YOU SHALL REMEBER ME FOR CENTRUIES XD. ON TO WRITING!!!

As you enter the stables, you see a shadowy figure with white hair and obsidian purple eyes. She had a potion in her hands and she was about to throw it at a baby bear in a pen, but you abruptly catch her hand, retrieve the potion, and slip it deep down in your cloak pocket in just one swift movement. Her eyes widened as she spun around and soon you were facing her...she had a strong look in her eyes, like she was ready for anything.

You then pounced at her and pinned her to the ground...but she punched you on the cheek...

You felt a small sting shot up your cheek...

Your stunned.....what was that feeling?

It was pain...something you have never felt...

The girl took the opportunity to kick you in the ribs and push you to the floor and she splashed a potion at her feet and she vanished..

You sat up...stunned and Angelwings was stomping furiously, angry that she got away. You shake your head and lead Angelwings to a pen, but she looks up at you with puppy dog eyes, signaling she wants to stay at your house. You sigh, and when you get out of the barn you climb a apple tree, grab an apple, and hand it to Angelwings who chomps on it happily. You meet Brian and Dale who are guards here too, and you start up a conversation, you then say your turning in for the night.

You get to your house. A nice simple medium wood house. You enter it. A fire glows in the room safely protected by glass, so it wouldn't burn down the house. You see a neatly made <favorite color> bed in the corner. You lay a blanket on the floor for Angelwings, and soon see Snowdrop in front of the fire place snuggled with <favorite book>. You smile and snuggle into the bed, and shift into dreams, the fire crackling in the background..

*Dream*

Nightmares....not a dream...

 Your running through a forest, guards chasing you down, like your the fox and their the hunters. Suddenly you see a streak of white and the next thing you know your riding a pegasus, and your pet Snowdrop lands on your head, squawking while the pegasus is navigating through the clouds. A volley of arrows are shot towards you..and the pegasus and Snowdrop fall....wounded..you cry and cry...but you here the calls of the guards and start running..

  You made it far but as you saw a village..Phoenix Drop, you were about to enter it but it erupted in flames...you could hear screaming villagers...you stare in horror...a voice rings through your head...."Give up your immortality and your loved ones will be saved...." and you black out.

~Morning~

  You wake up in a cold sweat, and you whisper to yourself over and over..

"It was just a nightmare...just a nightmare" as you cradle yourself..but something tells you that it wasn't a dream...it was a warning.

A/N~ EXPECT MORE TO COME TODAY 'CAUSE IM ON A WRITING STREAK WOOOOOO