The Golden Wyverns

As you head to Phoenix Drop, Brian explains on the way,

"I saw Sasha, and some other guy taking you away, so I followed them, it turns out they were heading to O'kasis, so I knocked out a guard and grabbed his armor, I thought I had to get to the tower myself, but you did us a favor and jumped off the building," he looks at you, "that kind of impact would've hurt you, at least you would've blacked out," he curiously studies you.

"Care to explain?" you sigh, you knew it, it was going to happen sooner or later.

You shrug and explained to him about your past,how you were immortal and how you hid in the forest so your father couldn't use your powers  <full story *Chapter 3~ Secrets Revealed*>"

Brian nods and then you arrive to Phoenix Drop,

"I should let you do your own thing, have a good day,"

"Brian?" he turns around.

"Thank you," he nods and walks away. You sigh and head to your house where you lay face down on your bed.

You hear the door open and close and a clomp of hooves. A muzzle nuzzles you (hey that rhymes XD).

"Good to see you too Angelwings," you slowly get up and head to the secret room.

You sat down in the desk and opened a book and read.

'The Wyvern Lair was a place of darkness, and few people dared to enter it. Many people tried to use the wyverns as pets, and others a weapon of power. Soon the portal closed and humans weren't allowed inside without a special staff that is activated by a magic user. This staff can only be used twice. To go through and get back. You must use this staff wisely.'

~Golden Wyverns~

 'Golden Wyverns were of royal blood, and very few still exist, there is a rumor that five golden dragonets live in the mortal world, if you ever confront them say these words 'Bo hofkiin mu~~~'

 The rest of the words was scribbled over so you couldn't see the rest. You soon fall to sleep, into a peaceful sleep you hadn't had in days...

~Time Skip~

 You woke up, and felt like you wanted to go to a peaceful walk through the forest, even though you were kidnapped there...

You walk out and head into the forest. You could here cicada's and little roars---wait roars? You head toward the direction of the sound where there is a clearing. You see a hole in the side of  small mountain and you climb up. The roars turned into talking.

"Brother! Why did you eat the last emerald? You know those are rare to find!"

"Nonsense! We can just scavenger a village, you know they have a ton of those!"

 You climb into the whole and your eyes widened when you see that the voices were not belonging to humans..but four golden wyverns staring at you.

"Brothers and sister, get ready to attack" one hissed.