The Three-Headed Hydra

~Dream~

Total darkness.

You could feel a floor underneath your feet and you heard voices.

Your vision soon started to adjust to the darkness.

"When are we going to take her?" a figure asked. There was a black ghostly figure in the middle of the room. He turned around and you caught a glimpse of his eyes.

They were a fiery red, but his eye's looked tired, as if we was awake all night. But he smiled a devilish grin.

"Soon, be patient...is the suction ready?" the black figure asked.

You soon could make out the other figure, he had chitin armor.

There was a pause,

"Close to ready, we should be done soon,"

"Good," and the black figure turned around again, peering out of a small window looking down at a bunch more figures fully dressed in chitin armor.

"It should be enough power to fully awaken me,"

And you wake up.

~Real world~

 You rose from the grass and saw that Xavier was leaning over a fire. He looked over at you.

"Finally your awake," he said worriedly.

You looked up, it was night already,

"How long was I out?" you questioned. He shrugged.

"Probably a few hours, want to start going?" he asked, already putting out the fire.

"Sure, do you happen to know where the Hydra is?"

He thought, "I remember seeing a big cavern while we looking for the Naga, should we check it out?"

You shrug, "Worth a try,"

You didn't tell him about the dream.

~Time Skip~

It was around midnight when you found the cavern. You and Xavier slowly approached it and peered into it.

"Well I see---" Xavier was cut off by multiple roars.

Suddenly a figure flashed in the dark, you and Xavier backed up just in time when fire sprouted from the cavern, roasting the spot you and Xavier were just standing at.

"WHO DARES ENTER MY REALM" a mighty voice roared.

"HEY! It's not your realm it's OUR realm" another voice squeaked.

"YEAH! ITS OUR REALM" another one roared.

"WELL IM THE MIDDLE HEAD, AND MOTHER SAID I WAS THE BRAVEST THAN ALL OF YOU!!"

There was more arguing until a large body stepped out of the cavern, revealing three heads, each head with glowing purple eyes.

"UM, DOWN HERE!" you shout.

Suddenly, all three heads averted their attention to you and Xavier. They roared and a blast of fire came from the middle ones mouth, scorching a tree next to you.

"GAH!" you step back, "Watch where you aim that fire!"

The left head bent down and examined you with one purple eye, and the right head examined Xavier.

"HA!" the left one cried, "Just some puny humans, what do you want?" as the right and left head went back into position.

You looked over at Xavier who was to stunned to talk,

"Well, we heard from a certain Naga, that you had some Witch Hazel," you said, hopefully.

The middle one looked curiously at you.

"Hmm, did she now? I'm afraid you'll have to earn that Witch Hazel," the middle one looked at it's siblings,

"It's a very rare flower, you'll have to fight for it," you put your hand on your sword, tightly gripping it.

"Human, you must fight me, the middle head of the Hydra, the winner of beasts, the protector of gems, and the killer of humans like you,"

And with that, she lunged her head towards you.