chapter three

Alecia's pov

I have always hated Mondays, especially now because I have to leave home and go back to the estate.  Not that I hate my job, but I rarely get to see my family. The job also pays very well.

I got to the estate by seven a.m,  so I can get ready for work on time. The maids quarters was bustling with excitement and I bet it was probably because of the arrival of Mr Dante and Miss Donatella.

I walked to the schedule board to see where I will be working.  I was quite surprised to  see that I was assigned to work in Mr Dante and Miss Donatella's bedrooms. After that I was to serve lunch for the family, and serve dinner also. I hated it because I didn't like to be around the Abbatelli's. Their wealth intimidated me.

Before I could move from the board, Melanie, one of the maids who usually worked in the kitchen elbowed me and said

"You must feel so lucky to be working in Mr Dante's bedroom. "  and she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Ew, no stop doing that. I am not even happy about this." I said with a look of horror and disgust.

"Keep telling yourself that, not even you can resist his looks, with your icy behavior towards men. He's fucking hot." Melanie said.

I ignored her and walked away. I was not icy towards men I just didn't have time for relationships.

I decided to go to Miss Donatella's bedroom first. I knocked on her door and heard her yell "enter". I walked into her room and saw her lying down on her large four poster bed.

"Good morning Miss Donatella". I greeted her.

"Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you disturbing my sleep so early in the morning? "  She said with a growl.

I  tried to not cringe at her choice of words.  I had no idea that she was so rude, plus it wasn't that early. It was eight thirty a.m.

"I'm Alecia ma'am, and I am here to clean your room." I answered.    I know I always have to talk to them with respect, so that is what I did.

"Well get out, I'll call you when I wake up." She said and threw a pillow at me to put more emphasis on what she said.

I  quickly grabbed my cleaning tools and got out of her room.

Well it was a bad idea for me to decide to go to her room first.  This made me even more nervous to go into Mr Dante's room.

I knocked on his door and heard another "enter", but this time the voice was deep and strong. I shivered and felt my body get hot all over. I have never  reacted this way to a person's voice  before. I took in a deep breath and entered the room.

Dante's pov

I had just finished showering when I heard someone knock on my door. I only had a towel wrapped around my waist and another one I was using to clean my body. I told the person to enter. 

The door opened and a girl in a maids uniform, clutching some cleaning tools entered the room. I assumed she was here to clean my bedroom. Normally I don't pay much attention to the maids, but this one was different.  She looked so nervous and innocent with her large hazel eyes staring at.

She is  beautiful, with dark hair and large hazel eyes.  She is also petit and very curvy.

I caught her  staring at my naked chest  and smirked. She blushed and looked away.

"Good morning Mr Dante, if you don't mind I would like to start work in your room know." She said a smooth little voice.

"Good ahead, but start in the bathroom.  I need to get dressed first."

"Yes Mr Dante. Excuse me." And she left to my bathroom to start with her work.    

I had never heard my name,  sound so sexy before.  I walked into my closet and got dressed. Another maid entered the room and brought my breakfast. I had some business to attend to, so I sat behind the  desk in my room and got to work.

I was so busy with work that I didn't hear her enter the bedroom until I heard her voice.

"May I start cleaning this place now sir?" She asked

"Yes, go ahead don't mind me." I answered

She got to work and started by sweeping the floor. She dusted the room before she began to lay the bed. She bent over the bed to remove the old bedsheets and replace them with new ones. She has a really beautiful body.

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my thoughts. I opened my eyes and saw her getting ready to leave.

"Excuse me sir, I have finished with my work so  I'll be leaving know. " She said.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked her, because I planned on getting to know her soon.

"Alecia.....Alecia Gutierrez, sir."  She answered in a  nervous voice.  
"You may leave now" I told her.

Alecia, you've caught my attention and I'll have you in my bed very soon.

Alecia's pov

I have never been so flustered in my life before. Just being in his presence made me hot all over. I am surprised I was able to speak to him, without making a total fool of myself. I know understood why the the other maid where making such a fuss over his arrival.

He is very handsome with, piercing blue eyes and dark wavy hair. He had an amazing physique, muscled and strong.

Focus Alecia you are here to work not drool over your boss.

"Alecia Miss Donatella said to call you to come and clean her room for her." Raina another maid told me as I was walking out of Mr Dante's bedroom.

"Okay,I'm on my way." I said and rushed to Miss Donatella's bedroom to avoid her getting angry.
.
.
.
.